Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About ESRO

Discussion on About ESRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/13/2009, 22:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Not really.. Me, Eckoro, Dracek, Thulinma, 13n00b37, ZadYree are doing something
but all yours working on nothing.. its my thing.
Old 04/14/2009, 07:17   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzerk View Post
but all yours working on nothing.. its my thing.
O_O But I already did soo much.. :P Just csro has some stupid moveing packet :S There is "01" for "has destination" and another "01" for "has source" :S That i get messed up because in "has source" there are floats or whatever.. :P
Old 04/14/2009, 08:09   #33

Quote:
O_O But I already did soo much.. :P Just csro has some stupid moveing packet :S There is "01" for "has destination" and another "01" for "has source" :S That i get messed up because in "has source" there are floats or whatever.. :P
oke send me i can analyzing packet for you but only movement :P
Old 04/14/2009, 14:18   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzerk View Post
oke send me i can analyzing packet for you but only movement :P
Well it's really harder than you think xD But anyway.. The point is.. I already added packets like attacking and such.. But can't test without movement
Old 04/14/2009, 14:46   #35

I dont know anything about coding and stuff, but what i understand from this thread: Isro is pretty easy to code, Csro (or Ksro or every other sro, i dunno) is harder to code, but gets updates like a few weeks before Isro? I dont know about the rest of you guys, but i just want to see a working Private sro with europe. I couldn't care less about waiting 2 or 3 weeks for updates. I just want the server to be working. So why switch and make your life hard? but anyway, i wish you guys of Esro all the luck (and skills) in the world, because Esro is the only "work in progress" server that i have faith in. Dont dissapoint me guys =)
Old 04/14/2009, 15:01   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mew123 View Post
hmm, i still don't understand why eSRO team changed from iSRO>cSRO
it would be so much easier to code iSRO =/
was it to do with cSRO being a lot more up to date?
Me 2,
as you say you could open a ISRO server and get all of it's benefits right away, and than think for changing to KSRO, but you don't do anything but releasing some videos that can be nothing more than a media edit lol .
So for now I belive that only Lyzerk is working on smth, SREmu have some files and progress but with their speed we will see a result in 4 years from now
I tryed to code some stuff but I'm too lazy so I understand that Lyzerk is doing a great job by himself.
And btw there is no stupid or easy programming language - it's just the one that's using it...
Old 04/14/2009, 15:30   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
Me 2,
as you say you could open a ISRO server and get all of it's benefits right away, and than think for changing to KSRO, but you don't do anything but releasing some videos that can be nothing more than a media edit lol .
No sorry but..
1. We're on CSRO not KSRO
2. You can't media edit most of the things.. Like how many skills there are in the skill window or mobs that ISRO dosen't have, or skills that isro dosen't have, or items that isro dosen't have, or the functions that isro dosen't have and so on..

Quote:
So for now I belive that only Lyzerk is working on smth, SREmu have some files and progress but with their speed we will see a result in 4 years from now
You only believe in those who release something >.> Typical.. Well it's great that Lyzerk will not release anything now People should stop leaching and try to do something for the self..

Quote:
And btw there is no stupid or easy programming language - it's just the one that's using it...
WRONG!

Try using C# and C++.. Everyone that has experience with both languages would say that C# is much much easier..

And BY THE WAY.. If you think that esro is "a media edit lol".. Well a few people we're already in the server :P
Old 04/14/2009, 15:44   #38

Quote:
No sorry but..
1. We're on CSRO not KSRO

Ok seems like you decided then not to move from CSRO to KSRO, but why? Aren't the packets easier than CSRO? And KSRO is better than CSRO anyways, isn't it?
Old 04/14/2009, 17:53   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdaas View Post

Ok seems like you decided then not to move from CSRO to KSRO, but why? Aren't the packets easier than CSRO? And KSRO is better than CSRO anyways, isn't it?
KSRO too much security in packets >.< IT SUCKS! But it gets more updates :P
Old 04/14/2009, 19:13   #40

lol just open it up i hope your doing hard work ...
and i think you must to put the rabbits and all others items in store or get it in someway from events or something plase think about it >.>
and 1 more question if you open this server then you will give it to other private servers like sjsro and mysro or it will be the only server with erupe couse if it will be it will be sucks couse more then 20000 pepole will play and you have 0.0000000000000000000001% to log in ..
Old 04/14/2009, 21:49   #41

in my opinion how working on servers they dont tell us that .. they just run server up like chinese they run server and just after that give us link's and other ****.. i this way like esro do and other projects they just wanna get donations and that all nothing more
Old 04/15/2009, 01:52   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdaas View Post

Thanks for quoting my post, but we have since moved back to cSRO as [stated above], kSRO has some difficult authentication packets that make it quite difficult for Wind to work on/around. cSRO on the other hand, has superfluous packets that are crammed with "fat" that isn't necessary, kSRO doesn't but with that authentication in the way, there's not much they can do so cSRO is the best option.
Old 04/15/2009, 16:01   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by g859 View Post
Thanks for quoting my post, but we have since moved back to cSRO as [stated above], kSRO has some difficult authentication packets that make it quite difficult for Wind to work on/around. cSRO on the other hand, has superfluous packets that are crammed with "fat" that isn't necessary, kSRO doesn't but with that authentication in the way, there's not much they can do so cSRO is the best option.
ok - so u say that but what does that truly mean?
does it mean were looking at another year before work is completed?