Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why nobody open a private server ?

Discussion on why nobody open a private server ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why nobody open a private server ?

hello

i ask yself and u !

why only chiness open private server ? and why we cant find the way to create a private server ?

since 2 or 3 years now NOBODY can find the way !
Old 02/21/2009, 09:29   #2

Because the people who have the technology to do so are *******, selfish, peices of ******* ****!
Old 02/21/2009, 09:32   #3

Chinese have a gread mind so they able to to that and we all others have big dicks ,, *** balanced that up.. so they can creat servers but they cant **** like us
thats it
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/21/2009, 09:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
No, cause over 1 year of working on a emu, nobody wants to release it public. So they're going to sell the emu. they will earn alot of money.

So to the one who opened the theard.
Get some ******* coding skills and make a emu, otherwise be quiet..
Old 02/21/2009, 09:38   #5

MarcusG94 no current servers are runnin off a emu yet. They have the actual server files. Since its a chinese/korean game, i think its easier for them to get the files and do deals.

stef, its you think its that easy you ******, you open up a private server and stop depending on other people lowlifer.
Old 02/21/2009, 09:40   #6

The Chinese are using leaked old CSRO server files. Think of it as using Windows 95. Very limited to what you can do.

There has been work on Emulators that are up to date and would be better than the ***** **** out there. The problem is every time someone puts something out that remotely works, a bunch of idiots start claiming they will start a server with the incomplete emulator. They don't give proper credit to who made "their" emulator. The developers say F$%K it and give up work on it.
The half finished emulators die out.

The JSRO server files that were leaked out were incomplete and lacking a proper database(s). There were a couple attempts at creating a workable database(s), but without the server files themselves working, this project pretty much died out.
Old 02/21/2009, 09:42   #7

If it was CSRO files, it would be more upto date than isro atm. They are using old MHTC files and database.
Old 02/21/2009, 09:45   #8

MHTC is the CSRO files based on the 1.091 client.
Old 02/21/2009, 09:46   #9

I think, we should all go to the joymax building, with automatic machine guns (Ill take a M4 Carbine) And rush them! LEEEROYYY GENKINS! Ill bring a 4 gig USB Memory stick, and ill plug it into the main central computer, as i download the complete server files you guys will have to hide behind the filing cabinets and give me some cover. But they will probally spawn Roc and Medusa as they are GM's in that building. Thats when your gonna have to use the RPG's, Rocket launcers and bazookers. Make sure you take as many out as possible. Then on the way out we head to the top "Exceutive" Room, where we steal his bags of cash, after doing so. we make our way out of the building Via the Air Conditioning ducts. Since im a Str blader ill carry the bags of cash "Since i have better endurace". When we get outside we are going to encounter some Chinks that are using "1337 H4X" We are going to have to use berserk. So make sure you bring full guages.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/21/2009, 09:48   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesuk View Post
If it was CSRO files, it would be more upto date than isro atm. They are using old MHTC files and database.
1.091 was the first csro-Version.
Old 02/21/2009, 09:49   #11

You watching too many films i think..
Old 02/21/2009, 09:56   #12

Answers are great ! i cant stop laughing !!
Old 02/21/2009, 09:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilence View Post

If this is true, I can see why Joymax hasn't shut down these servers. First releases are basically "throwaways". It would explain why there are so many bugs in the private servers.
Old 02/21/2009, 09:59   #14

Because joymax are scared im going to pwn there ***'s with my m4 carbine.. ill spray them, they'll all be like - ZOMG your a uber noob! Then - REZZ MEE DUDE!... pure "1337 H4Xs!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2009, 10:31   #15

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by steflebarge View Post
hello

i ask yself and u !

why only chiness open private server ? and why we cant find the way to create a private server ?

since 2 or 3 years now NOBODY can find the way !
Hmm.. Well maybe that is becouse.. PEOPLE ARE WORKING ON IT AND YOU LIKE ALL THE OTHER N00B's JUST SPAM AND "COMMAND" EVERYONE TO MAKE A SERVER.. Retard..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikadZee View Post
Chinese have a gread mind so they able to to that and we all others have big dicks ,, god balanced that up.. so they can creat servers but they cant fuck like us
thats it
Yea i totally agree >.> Chinese have small dicks.. >.> By dick was bigger than their when i was 10 years old xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor4432 View Post
I think, we should all go to the joymax building, with automatic machine guns (Ill take a M4 Carbine) And rush them! LEEEROYYY GENKINS! Ill bring a 4 gig USB Memory stick, and ill plug it into the main central computer, as i download the complete server files you guys will have to hide behind the filing cabinets and give me some cover. But they will probally spawn Roc and Medusa as they are GM's in that building. Thats when your gonna have to use the RPG's, Rocket launcers and bazookers. Make sure you take as many out as possible. Then on the way out we head to the top "Exceutive" Room, where we steal his bags of cash, after doing so. we make our way out of the building Via the Air Conditioning ducts. Since im a Str blader ill carry the bags of cash "Since i have better endurace". When we get outside we are going to encounter some Chinks that are using "1337 H4X" We are going to have to use berserk. So make sure you bring full guages.
Pff.. N00b.. Don't make me laugh...

Better just take a Rocket Launcher and your the winner =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilence View Post
N0 You n00b.. >.> All Official servers started from 1.000.. Like JSro had europe chars at 1.000.. So please.. Don't spam if you don't know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandaloske View Post
Answers are great ! i cant stop laughing !!
Yea me too xDD
Closed Thread