Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]How i use proxy in sro ?

Discussion on [Help]How i use proxy in sro ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/15/2009, 22:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Lord View Post
OMG this is just a game you noob!
Btw: i thought it is illegal to post proxies?
SHUT UP LITTLE KID
Old 02/16/2009, 00:22   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikadZee View Post
First of all i dont care what ppl are saying about server be crowed and other shit if all noobs get tutorial.. forum is for helping noobs what i will do next... so stop spaming like - DELETE your post and something like that.

1 Download Proxifire from here

2 Run it dont configurate anything..!
click on icon here
3 now you do This. !

4 Next step in ipfree.cn/en lest finde ip and try to use it

5 Lets try check ip

now just press ok in proxy setings
Right klick to silkroad launcher make it proxifire

and you done you can go play (server is offline for now) but this way works i played it by my self

Sorry for bad english and sorry for mistakes if i make any in tutorial

Moderators Approve this and close topic you you wanna avoid spams... you should not edit my post and delete tutorial..
forum is for helping ppl what i just did.

i made tutorial but i dont think that moderator will approve it .. so i just post it like a replay.. hope it's help you guys ;D
Well, now we know who is to blame once the server gets 100% full again and english names go next. Have fun losing your high lvls thanks to this guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2009, 19:24   #33

All you motherf*cking selfish pieces of ****! If you were blocked you would want to play again so stop being such *******!
Really pathetic how egocentric some of you are..