Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poll! New server going to be released - Vote!

Discussion on Poll! New server going to be released - Vote! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Vote for you're wanted CAP!
9 Cap 16 55.17%
10 Cap 8 27.59%
11 Cap 5 17.24%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07/26/2012, 23:16   #16
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Don't even bother investing money in the silkroad private server scene anymore, it's just not worth it. Let the game die and start investing it in something else.
sro still not dead, i have seen worse scenarios(Tales of Pirates, Dekaron)
this game has at least 1 year more to go
Old 07/26/2012, 23:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
sro still not dead, i have seen worse scenarios(Tales of Pirates, Dekaron)
this game has at least 1 year more to go
Maybe, the game might survive if there will be an emulated server which works very well and has the stability of the server files. Implent new updates and add custom stuff which isn't possible on the server files. Like new systems and features which makes the endgame funnier.
Old 07/26/2012, 23:34   #18

Who the **** cares!! there are like 99999999999999999999999 servers out there. It is sad to see how badly the game got divided and ****** silkroad isn't even fun anymore. I am tired of seeing posts about "I am make new servler!! I am need your votes!! cough* your money so we can run it on a dedi server..
Old 07/26/2012, 23:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Maybe, the game might survive if there will be an emulated server which works very well and has the stability of the server files. Implent new updates and add custom stuff which isn't possible on the server files. Like new systems and features which makes the endgame funnier.
There are still enough people making a hell of money with this business so I don't think its dead or will die soon.
Old 07/27/2012, 00:30   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
There are still enough people making a hell of money with this business so I don't think its dead or will die soon.
Well I dont think these people will play silkroad forever.. unless they make kids.. train them to be silkroad addicts and and have them play until they die and so on.. Silkroad Online in general will slowly start to lose its fame and interest as the generations emerge.
Old 07/27/2012, 00:47   #21

Sick of these polls... Theres like a thousand threads of polls or ppls opions on the best server. You guys should instead make a poll asking is there any point making a server?
My answer = no!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/27/2012, 12:13   #22

That's the bad point of epvpers, bunch of retards and idiots looking for new post to write their stupid comments and troll like ''i hate you oqe?'' ''10 cap sw kral lwl 1 sos oqe'' or any shi.t like that,Do you think players who are looking for servers give a fuc.k what you say? as r7slayer said my answer is NO! if you haven't got anything useful to say gtfo.
Old 07/27/2012, 15:29   #23
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
this kind of threads always become flamewar
my advice is that, if you want to make a server, do it, dont ask public opinion
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread