Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Loop problem with mBot

Discussion on [HELP]Loop problem with mBot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Loop problem with mBot

Hi everyone !
im grinding the temple of jupiter -constinopole(or however that city should be written)
when my charcter is back to town, he always getting stuck(like some other botters) in that big teleport circle of Constinopole(lvl 1 europ city).i want to configure the bot to not walk from there because he's not doing anything. but i don't know how, i've tried alot of stuffs and i thnik it's under my nose lol..hope you can help.thanks
Old 06/22/2012, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Set Samarkand as your start town and change your walkscript to teleport SM->CS and start walking.

Or change the townscript from Constantinople.
mBot's standard townscript for CS always stucks at the bench near the storage
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2012, 01:20   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Set Samarkand as your start town and change your walkscript to teleport SM->CS and start walking.

Or change the townscript from Constantinople.
mBot's standard townscript for CS always stucks at the bench near the storage
For me it never stucked at consta o.O but well you should set Hotan as loop starting town im 100000000000% sure that mbot wont stuck in hotan ;D

sometimes mbot stucks at samarakand teleporter
Old 06/23/2012, 02:28   #4

elite*gold: 0
thanks mates it did help.
last question.when someone else is trying to rescue me when im death, my mBot doesn't accept his rescue and he's going back to town.why is that?
Old 06/23/2012, 11:37   #5

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayhayon View Post
thanks mates it did help.
last question.when someone else is trying to rescue me when im death, my mBot doesn't accept his rescue and he's going back to town.why is that?
Turn this off or make 60 seconds / 120 seconds:

You have to mark this option to accept ress and the option below if you only want the bot to accept ress from selected partymembers:

Thanks
1 User