Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oldschool servers

Discussion on Oldschool servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oldschool servers

Good evening,

So I've been looking for something different lately. Since I haven't played SRO for over 3 years (stopped when 100 cap was realeased), I'm not really into these private servers with 90+ cap. Actually, if I'm honest, I don't like any 80+ cap servers at all. I'm more like the old school SRO fan.

But what really bugged me is the job system. I used to love this game because of the amazing gameplay it provided. The job system (the old one, where you could change jobs whenever you'd want to) was just spectacular. Trading was really funny and we used to have great union (and even server! I've played on Aege, so we had some over the first few years) trade runs back in the old days.

So let's get to the point. I'm really looking for a server that is like 70 - 80 cap with the OLD job system and NO euro. I don't know anything about setting up private servers, so I don't know if this is possible.
What also bugged me was the exp rates. Almost every private server has 15 times the normal ISRO exp rates. What's the point of playing this game with those high amount of exp rates. Since players get tired of pvping and jobbing all day long, it might just be a good idea to keep the exp rates rather low.

So yet again. What I'm looking for is a 70-80 cap server, without eu (also preferably not implementing the 80 cap chinese skills like snow wall (forgot the actual name, the damage to mana conversion skill)), using the old job system, and has a exp rate of 0.5-1 times the ISRO one. I've been looking around the advertising page but couldn't find any. Maybe some people could help me along with this question.
Old 05/23/2012, 23:37   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Well, this server can offer you everything except the part of the OLDEST job system, it still has the job system but when you change it you got 7 days penalty.

isro rates : x7,5
vsro rates : x15

Job is stimulated so people do it allot now.

80 cap, no chinese.

The rates you said 0.5-1x compared with isro, will never be a server I guess tbh.
Old 05/24/2012, 02:34   #3

Received Thanks: 1,161
^ lol @ no chinese.
You mean no euro's? c;
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2012, 11:53   #4

^
Woops my mistake sorry, no EU's yeah hehe.
Old 05/24/2012, 14:34   #5

dymeronline.com is better )
Old 05/24/2012, 15:30   #6

@lewy, he wants a low rate server. Dymer has x35 rates, what obviously is x70 from isro.