Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New under development private server

Discussion on New under development private server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/14/2008, 16:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Screenshots

I've uploaded screen shots from server, database soon, since now it still lacks a lot of stuff
Old 11/14/2008, 16:34   #17

elite*gold: 20
Realname: daniel
Username : jojoneger
Email :
Im speak few English i live in german
Old 11/15/2008, 02:00   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
looks like sremu for me xD
Old 11/15/2008, 02:30   #19

Uhm little question might be important.. are you sure you got the complete server files and database. This is a constant problem with all private servers people are trying to set up. Including the community i work for in the "beginning".

Do you know how the complete server files and database should look like. I persoanlly think this is the problem what team esro (epvp pserver team) has, the got some server files and some database files but they do not know what complete files look like. Because of this no one has been able to be succesfull to put a server up. the files for ecsro were bought thats why they are complete.

Alot of people do not even know there are quite some private chinese servers but most of us do not know where to look. Personally i don;t think we should play on those servers cause we got a very corrupted community and just bring in the trash when we join such servers.
Take mySRO for example i saw people from ecsro right away curse and say bad things while most chinese are very nice and help us out. We take things to much for granted we should look at ourselves and try act instead of to wait on some1 else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2008, 03:15   #20

If u mean if i have the server info, no i dont, but I have a lot of info already, like the kill experience curves, gap experience curves, we've a good monster database too.. since we don't have the "real" database structure we try to compensate it with some computional costs, we managed to make *in the paper until now* an experience equation using a formula we managed to create receiving 4 info: monster level, monster type, your level, your gap. it takes some cost in processor, but nothing that a hash table doesn't handle in the start of server, so it can be made only once. This equation has an error, of course, but it was below 0.5% from the original server.

I think a diverged from what i was talking, anyway what i mean is, yes, we don't have the real system, but we can handle to create an almost similiar one.
Old 11/15/2008, 15:19   #21

Ok Ok man..
But we have more questions, like:
If is a real Database server, where is the mobs?
Cause, not me, but peoples can confuse it with a simple SREmu.
I need say to you, I'm not surprise with a release of test server, cause around 90% releases here are fakes.. We need something solid.

Ty, and If u need a people with experience, here is my status:
Name: Marcello
Username: camalo
E-mail:
Old 11/15/2008, 15:50   #22

So what happens to the people who subscribed?
Old 11/15/2008, 16:02   #23

it looks 99.99% like sremu.
Old 11/15/2008, 16:16   #24

Let the guy figure it out himself if he has the real deal or not. Most people that keep saying it's fake because of some screenies actuall don't have a clue what it should look like, how it should work. They only know how to see fake and hurry up i wanne play.
Old 11/15/2008, 17:06   #25

Quote:
If is a real Database server, where is the mobs?
Not implemented yet, we are currently developing the create character and text communications

Quote:
it looks 99.99% like sremu.
What do you mean by that? that I'm using sro, or that I'm copying it?
Well the first screen shot is the login and game server made in C++, I use sql server for database. And sremu code is slow for 3 reasons: Visual basic, single threaded, the way it was made, in test i got in the worst case of running 10 times faster than srvb, by the way, I don't have a lot of stuff that sremu have implemented yet.

Quote:
So what happens to the people who subscribed?
Some will be called when we release beta test, that should be around march
Old 11/15/2008, 17:43   #26

Right on all your screenshots of the ingame its got the left hand side covered up by the item mall popup, please close the item mall popup and show whats under that, if its SREmu we all know what it will say, if its his own server we know what it will say, until i see that its fake in my eyes.
Old 11/15/2008, 21:12   #27

I hope you are pleased:

Old 11/15/2008, 21:58   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesuk View Post
Right on all your screenshots of the ingame its got the left hand side covered up by the item mall popup, please close the item mall popup and show whats under that, if its SREmu we all know what it will say, if its his own server we know what it will say, until i see that its fake in my eyes.
AHahah Fucknut.
Old 11/15/2008, 22:09   #29

And what version is your 'server'

Also where are the mobs, Also on SREmu there is no writing on the bottom right or is that OceanEMU one of them.
Old 11/15/2008, 22:16   #30

lol OceanEMU fake server