Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nemo Sro :S

Discussion on Nemo Sro :S within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/26/2008, 15:08   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
i hope he closes this thread.
this whole p-server discussion should be closed.
this is only good for scammers who try to steal and fool people..
Old 10/26/2008, 15:26   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
omfg are you guys ******* retarded, i said the server is fake the pics they have are from an emulator and ksro, the video got that 1337sp stop getting your hopes up already, my friend was an admin there and he left after i told him the truth. The "server" was suppose to be up like 2weeks ago and its not.
Old 10/26/2008, 15:50   #33

Bahahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing while browsing their forum xDD Super fake, attention whores.
Old 10/26/2008, 16:32   #34

jesus,i don't think people can get lamer than this..
Old 10/26/2008, 16:40   #35

Where download I do not succeed to find in spite of that I already registered locate this???
Old 10/26/2008, 17:27   #36

Received Thanks: 1,472
thats isro

the videos prove totaly nothing, theyre cut out, u cant see the most important proving stuff, the guy could just up 99% and then kill movias or something its very simple.

another attention whores
Old 10/26/2008, 18:17   #37

awwww Another fake. i feel like crying.

Can't anyone make a new pserver. since its not IMPOSSIBLE, but you need database.

Anyhow, now back to the topic.

Why did you post a new thread, despite of being known of the fact that mod gave waring to not post incomplete project?
i think they explained it clear.
Old 10/26/2008, 18:33   #38

Hey, ecsro started with low proof aswell, but shortly after that published his pserver ?

If this threat isant complete enought, close it ? I rlly don't mind that much xD

+ the reactions ppl gave are things i woudnt come up with either...so its only positive 4 me and maby some other members...

Anywayz... Il look on te forum on nemo sro some time from now...and see if there is any hope xD
Old 10/26/2008, 18:48   #39

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninov View Post
Hey, ecsro started with low proof aswell, but shortly after that published his pserver ?

If this threat isant complete enought, close it ? I rlly don't mind that much xD

+ the reactions ppl gave are things i woudnt come up with either...so its only positive 4 me and maby some other members...

Anywayz... Il look on te forum on nemo sro some time from now...and see if there is any hope xD
ecsro didnt need proof for us to know it wasnt fake.
Old 10/27/2008, 10:00   #40

Windrius proved that nemo sro is fake.and look at the website.U can buy silk but server isnt opened yet?where's da catch?they just want to scam money!
Old 10/27/2008, 12:21   #41

elite*gold: 2
this thing is fake ... cuz why he dont show us hes status ..... and the chinese make lvl 5 and the euro make lvl 2 is wird .....
Old 10/27/2008, 12:45   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyroN1337 View Post
ya man i didnt not agreeds with u man

man **** what is this not found what i didnt not founded downlad wat this i wants to played sro man 10k plz ****

sorri **** englished im from istanbul me turk
give 10k man
*give him 10k*

ya eldu habuna 10plez plez plez maaayn im frum egypt 10kplez man baff me man 10kplez
Old 10/27/2008, 13:51   #43

I think the majority of ppl says its fake, so I think this thread should be *closed* ^^
Old 10/27/2008, 15:58   #44

Yeah, It's fake.

on the NemoSRO Chinese video, he chose a name like shjshuw because others are taken.

And he does not show the teleport when he started Because people are there.
Old 10/27/2008, 17:08   #45

Received Thanks: 4,729
loool..
i just got this mail:

Quote:
The following message is an email sent to you by an administrator of "The Nemo sro forum". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

Include this full email (especially the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Glialka speaking here, i get alot of complaining about spam post by serveral members of the nemosro forum,
So i got a suggestion for you all,
Read the forum rules!
cause i also see alot of spamming at General Discussion-Introduction, i see alot of people are posting alot in same topic in introduction, and over there you only ahev to say something like this:
Hello, welcome to the nemosro forum, hope you have a great time and cant wait to see you ingame,
like the rules say,
This forum isnt aiming for high post counts, you wont earn anything with that.
so i hope you guys do something about it, cause i dont wanne clean about 50 posts everyday.

~Glialka

hehe.. since it'S a fake... let'S spaaam the forum.. maybe he'll quit his **** ^^
Closed Thread