Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with smc plugin .dll

Discussion on Help with smc plugin .dll within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with smc plugin .dll

Hello everyone. All the time when i load plugin in smc, i get error saying permission denied. It is not for all the plugins. but some of them..

user_punishment, useredit and userblock

also cas.dll,concurrentuserlog.dll, ,ipblock , modulepatch,notice,security and servercontrol. Anyone knows what to do?
Old 02/26/2012, 14:28   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
dear gruset,

You don't give your user the right permission group as to have all permissions u need to choose for your user (server developers) which is number 1 (at server security > SMC).
Edit :
- or at TB_User table at Account DB set to your user at sec_primary and at sec_content value 1 .

Kind regards .
Old 02/26/2012, 15:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
dear gruset,

You don't give your user the right permission group as to have all permissions u need to choose for your user (server developers) which is number 1 (at server security > SMC).
Edit :
- or at TB_User table at Account DB set to your user at sec_primary and at sec_content value 1 .

Kind regards .
Very much thanks abdel, u are the kinq

U also know why when i set ip on my friend to log in as privilegied ip , and when he try, he only get request user confirm? but i set his ip in privleg already