Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Servers?

Discussion on Servers? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Servers?

Okay almost EVERY server I see that seems like it could be good is down, offline, or in check.

After all the good feedback and they shut it down

Can someone please tell me a good high rate server that people actually play on...
Old 02/12/2012, 05:52   #2

dont try atomix silkroad , it's going down the drain , and will fail really soon , trust me , was a [GM] there.
Old 02/12/2012, 06:28   #3

Sigh its cause all these servers start off with no charge, then they start to charge people for silks and stuff....they have to realize people want to play on a free server with a really good community...people donate for servers like that...

But i just wanna play im getting so annoyed every server is failing
Old 02/12/2012, 10:22   #4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by zChopper View Post
dont try atomix silkroad , it's going down the drain , and will fail really soon , trust me , was a [GM] there.
omg, Chopper.

you was a GM we all know that, so why you do that with atmoix, you know that atomix really good server but got a lot of atks from idiot hackers.

you are really an idiot-.-
Old 02/12/2012, 12:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zChopper View Post
So you are a former [GM]? If that's true than it's pretty obvious you're talking like this about the server since you probably hate some people there, right?

OT: You should try out atomix.
Old 02/12/2012, 23:33   #6

Atomix kicks *** but they got some DDOS attacks by some 14 year old anoying kids at the moment.
Old 02/12/2012, 23:44   #7

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
hmm any datacenter make already protection from ddos
don't think it's ddos attack or so , just they got like maybe ftp (for guild/union em.) on the same server and that's too dangerous and maybe the webserver isn't protect like apachi (appserv) and so , use iis aka plesk panel is better also close all UDP ports in the server , and i think there isn't more attack can affect this server
It's really few steps to protect ur server put may people don't do it and at last they are crying
I don't talk about atomix it self but i hear many servers are currently under attack!
Old 02/13/2012, 02:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
don't think it's ddos attack or so , just they got like maybe ftp (for guild/union em.) on the same server and that's too dangerous and maybe the webserver isn't protect like apachi (appserv) and so , use iis aka plesk panel is better also close all UDP ports in the server , and i think there isn't more attack can affect this server
It's really few steps to protect ur server put may people don't do it and at last they are crying
I don't talk about atomix it self but i hear many servers are currently under attack!
OFFTopic: Abde clean your index -.-
Old 02/13/2012, 07:05   #9

elite*gold: 275
Sadly we are currently being hit by a botnet. finally we could get many IPs of the bots trying to trace the bot server but no luck.
Good news is that we are getting a new hardwall firewall, can never say it would stop large attacks forever but atleast it would help in some other cases.

OT:Come Atomix. we are not planning to close since it's a whole network (Atomix Network) reputation.

Kevin and others, Thanks for the feedback.

-Mykha
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2012, 07:34   #10

Be prepared .
Old 02/13/2012, 14:54   #11

Atomix is under attack currently, not alot you can do against bot nets... were upgrading our secruity however and hope to have it back up and running as smooth as always
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2012, 16:14   #12

Would someone post the links of some Private Servers which are online now. Only the pages, no comments or sth. only .... thx
Old 02/13/2012, 16:58   #13

, free silk 1 M - why people should donate for private server ? jeez
Old 02/13/2012, 18:03   #14

its became so annoying
more than 11111231 server has been created since vsro files was released
Old 02/13/2012, 18:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
it doesn't matter how awesome your ddos protection is in the data center if the botnet is big enough you can get it down There is no real protection against ddos you can only try to reduce the effect by having lots of servers ect.
Thanks
3 Users