Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with swsro files Check ..

Discussion on Problem with swsro files Check .. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with swsro files Check ..

my server is on check i think its because the gateway server here is a pic <- what can i do to change it to online ?
Old 11/22/2011, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
did u open service in SMC?
Old 11/22/2011, 16:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
**** i deleted the UID=SA and PW=1234 <- because i thinked thats for microsoft sql thats why i cant open the smc and there comes an error and i must close it i try it now

no **** that wasnt it now the global manager doesnt logs in DB hm .. so is maybe the smc what i downloaded corrupted or ?

ah you mean that loled testing moment xD

whats the pw from smc <- vsro it was something with gm i dunno more the pw are you know it ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Swsro Files~Problem login with GM account
03/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hey ho, I have set everything and can login game properly but the problem is I cannot login the game with as a GM(lol) http://i.imgur.com/zKJKw.jpg It shows that error on GateWayServer I hope someone can do it :) Thanks in advance. Btw I can tell your solution ways for problems so you can write your problems in this topic if you have(I don't think lol):awesome:
Swsro Files New Problem with Global Manager Help Pls
12/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
http://i40.tinypic.com/23st1qf.png <- -.- idk what to do .. can anyone help me ? anything with microsoft sql server manegement sraccountdb the tables but dunno what to do
Server Check Swsro Files Problem With Picture
11/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jrtlbn.png <- i think this causes the problem thats why is it in check so what can i do to change it to online ?
Swsro files client directx9b problem!
11/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
ERROR IMAGE Please help me, thanks :handsdown:
[Request Help]How to use SWSRO client wtih swsro files
11/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm using MHTC client fine without errors but after i downloaded SW 2 client and tried to use input ip tool to edit the ip didn't work so how to edit the media with my ip !!