Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server w/ Reborn System

Discussion on Server w/ Reborn System within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/06/2011, 17:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
that may be a good idea for ppl that wont donate for items/stuff
how would ppl fk their servers ?
Old 11/06/2011, 17:22   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
that may be a good idea for ppl that wont donate for items/stuff
selling silks or game items are kinda illegal but modify people account (char) is totally legit imo.
Old 11/06/2011, 17:34   #18

.. .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide Private Server] Abuse reborn system for ignoring level requirement of items
08/08/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Hi, I guess there are some people who know that already, but I will post it. Can't post screenshots since the server where I tested it is down, maybe I can post them later. It's only useful for items which have a level requirement, like Redosmium is for level 99+. You need: - Cheat Engine - Cabal server with reborn system - At least one item with level requirement
Help with some reborn system
11/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys and please help me with my server to get reborn in it. I really want so when you reborn you just reset your lvl to lvl 1. And i want that you have the same stats that you was having before you reborn. Thank you guys
[Help]Reborn system
12/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Trane Please delete my topic. reason users do not have the right to post it because it is a funny and say that and double post.
[New]Reborn System
08/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hey ALL e*pvp Members im working on a new Reborn System and it will be kinda Hard because it will be a Great Quest beside its my first Custom Quest :D I will be letting pics here etc and will either Realse it if i got some thanks or only keep it for me and the people who will help me with :P I Promise nothing