Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VSRO SERVER FILES] NEED HELP WITH ACC

Discussion on [VSRO SERVER FILES] NEED HELP WITH ACC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [VSRO SERVER FILES] NEED HELP WITH ACC

Hi guys need an expert in "Vsro Server Files" section
i have many problems and i fixed some by myself but there are many problems they i cant fix....
1.how i can connect to my Server with an Normal user acc (NOT GM) .... If i create char as Normal User there comes an Error: Failed to create acc. Please try to login again (S1030) or something like this.
2.What way is simpler and/or better to buy something from the ItemMall?
Because my server will be only for friends and without regi so how i can give accs silks or a method to get the items from the Itemmall?....)
These are my most annoying problems and i will be happy if someone can help me...
Dont come with google.....i tryied all time google and nothing found.
Old 11/05/2011, 06:38   #2

elite*gold: 20
1st =If your creating acc from DB then make GMRank=0,sec_primary=3,sec_content=3 then it will work fine.
2nd =Best you need to add silk and you can buy,you can add silk in DB SRO_VT_ACCOUNT/dbo.Silk there you can add silk find you Jid from DB_User and add there,
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2011, 10:34   #3

Ok thx for your fast answer i will try your ways and will give you a feedback
Old 11/05/2011, 10:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
Np ...have fun
Old 11/05/2011, 11:55   #5

hm...i make a new update on my server now so i dont tested your ways yet but if i make GMRank=0,sec_primary=3,sec_content=3 like u said, i must make a second acc that is gm for login on SMC? or how does it work with the SMC Login?

It does wokr thank you very much now all my problems are fixed ^^

Ok now one quetion anymore^^
i have made all but i dont know how to edit the Media.pk2 ip cause i launch sro now with the edxloader but its to boring and i will make my ip into the media.pk2...
i tried with Hex Workshop, with MediaPatcher...etc. nothing worked....
Maybe thats a problem that i loaded the Sro folder from an other Silkroad Privat Server?
Pls help.

One problem more ability pet is bugged after respawn in town!!! -.-