Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Question) NO-DC for SRO's with Vsro files ?

Discussion on (Question) NO-DC for SRO's with Vsro files ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Question) NO-DC for SRO's with Vsro files ?

Hello guys, any Know of a Loader/NO-DC for Sro's based in Vsro files ? i need one NO-DC specifically for ClassSRO because server is full all time, can help me with something ?

PD: i use Edxloader but That does not have NO-DC.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Question) Hardware necesary for create Sever with vSRO Files ?
12/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 48 Replies
Hello guYs, well I know it is a Noob question but I wanted to know If you can create a server on this hardware: CPU: DUAL-CORE 2.0 Ghz (Intel) RAM: 2GB DDR2 Video: 512MB DDR2 will say is that the typical "LOL" but for that pregunto, my other question is, Why I do chenorby the guide mentioned that there must be at least i5 and 6-8GB of RAM? What is the reason you need both hardware? Thank you.
[Important Question Law]VSRO Files & JM Sue
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi everyone im a veteran of Silkroad... i play since the beta... but since my friend is thinking about to make a Pserver of SRO using the new VietnamSRO Files... is there a way to not get Sued by joym4x? in the entire story of Silkroad Pservers only ECSRO Got sued... SWSRO SJSRO ESRO ZSZC MYSRO and many many other pserver are Online since 3 - 4 years and never went down or got sued so... There are my questions! 1.How can these Pserver not getting Sued? 2.Why arent these Old servers...
[Question]Multiple GS Usage. [vSro-Files]
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 39 Replies
Ok, after everything running so nice, there is coming new problems. As i understood, there needed Multiple: # 3 Agent servers. # 3 Gameservers. # 2 Downloadservers. My Q to Synx7 were: how can I run 2nd gameserver?
[Question]Multiple GS Usage. [vSro-Files]
09/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok, after everything running so nice, there is coming new problems. As i understood, there needed Multiple: # 3 Agent servers. # 3 Gameservers. # 2 Downloadservers. My Q to Synx7 were: how can I run 2nd gameserver?
vsro files question
09/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 28 Replies
how bloody silkroad online and other 1 server have it? is it shared somewhere? I want to know more about the files. p.s i'm asking this cause i'm very new in here. thx