Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

english letters

Discussion on english letters within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
english letters

I have Chinese and Europe Media and i can create account only with names like this: aaaavvvvv i cant write "ThisIsMyName".
Please help me i have Windows applocale but i dont have chinese language in my computer please help me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with letters
03/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hello i play csro but theres one prob i dont see chinese letters i see some other cr*p letters and i want to now can i change it to chinese letters :confused:
ecsro english media.pk2 can create name with letters
08/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I didn't make it myself found it on the forum of ecsro. It works great, you get the game english and can create character with letters. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
SRO Letters bug - WTH?????
04/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/989/31534858.jpg can some1 explain this to me ???????
English Media with letters for char.
04/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
This is a english media pk2, but u are able to create char. with this pk2. just like the chinise 1 Give thanks if i helped ;) RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting ECSRO_Media.pk2_v1.rar MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Edit: credits to messa from silkroad-trader
Creating a IGN with english letters
04/07/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I know there are already threads about this (or maby not?) but i odnt feel like digging through 50000000000 pages of the forum can somoe just give me the link or post a guide?? Im lazy:D:D:D:D