Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ABOUT PRIVATE SERVERS STALL

Discussion on ABOUT PRIVATE SERVERS STALL within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/29/2011, 21:09   #16

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Why on earth I need wpe pro to inject packets?
Because Im not working with sro packet tools stuff, so get outta here.

And Im not talking about stallnetwork, found my own exploit to dupe trough everything in sro.+

Edit: pets? hhhh, ur outdated mr. smartass.
Edit2: If do you know so much about GG, then go simly disable it and stop talking so much **** here.

BB
Old 06/29/2011, 21:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
Hyllow, ym á KyngLy and me is master oof evything me ys y PyKy mystyer ynd aj em thy Kyng OF yt, synx is núb ynd my ys good thyn chym me ys good hycker yn me lyke small gyrls.

Thynk Ju pypoéls
Old 06/29/2011, 22:38   #18

ahaha Iorveth and KingLi the old couple)))))) they still love eachother ..so gay this 2
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2011, 22:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
KingLi you are just embarrasing so stop it please. Synx owns you in everything
gotta quote it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
Hdurffshfhfhfh oh *** I'm so retarded hrfrrhfhfhfhfhhf so ******* retarded
pzlz hrdurfff T_T

plz thx,oqe?
your intelligence amuses me
Old 06/29/2011, 22:45   #20

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by smenul View Post
ahaha Iorveth and KingLi the old couple)))))) they still love eachother ..so gay this 2
Biggest gay said so,there are even rumors going around that you are actually more gay than this guy called ColeFierceFaggot. Actually,even justin bieber is more heterosexual than you are sir.

You for sure have no idea what friendship means. Obviously,how some sick tard like you could get friends irl?

I'm being amazed how pathetic and retarded you are,you,just a no-name user of this forum who's trying to act smart by engaging me into an argument you are never going to win. You have completely no chances - moreover - your logics are wrong. You are wrong.

Let's not cheat ourselves,you are lame,actually - you never said something smart. You never said somethig useful. What a shame,really,that I have to argue with an idiot like you...

Don't think you can bring me down to your level of stupidity then beat me with experience,it will not work on me. Let's say that your brain... haven't evolved to this degree to actually do anything smart.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2011, 22:49   #21

ahaha i just lol myself you 2 are pathetic end of discussion
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2011, 22:52   #22

Quote:
ahaha i just lol myself you 2 are pathetic end of discussion
See? You are so pathetic that you can't even find appropriate arguments to get into discussion. There was NO discussion at all,just your retarded post and my reply to your stupidity. You are completely crushed,I'm somehow amazed that you're trying to avoid losing face yet you just lost it while you wrote your first post against me.

Nice try though,you're not smart enough anyway.
Try again in few years,maybe your brain will actually be able to process more informations to construct some better sentences but as for now - you're too stupid for me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2011, 22:55   #23

ahaha whot? chill mate take a break u gonan die so young you make me sick u stay 24/7 on forum and u say i`m stupid? c`mon this is just lame

btw you are still mad? do u gona suicide cuz u didnt get Moderator? =))) STUPID KIDS CANT BE MODERATOR
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2011, 22:58   #24

Quote:
ahaha whot? chill mate take a break u gonan die so young you make me sick u stay 24/7 on forum and u say i`m stupid? c`mon this is just lame
You are lame.
Get used to it,retards remain retarded - the same thing concerns you.

I don't care if I die young,my life is awesome.
I live the way I want,you are no one to actually criticize it as you sir are doing exactly the same. Why bothering replying to me even if you can't do a ****?

You're such a hypocrite.
I was actually thinking that you have some gray cells left,I was mistaken though... such a pity.

@moderator thingy: You have made my day again with your stupidity.
I don't care about moderator status here. I was such a fool that I waited like a year,I admit it - however,some people(not you obviously) never grow up and realize facts which are kind of pretty obvious. I'm disgusted by false people in this forum staff. Just Yo123 was being honest and what's what I appreciate. People like you(smenul) disgust me. I had to be sooo kind,now I just can write my REAL opinion,doesn't matter as ofensive it is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2011, 23:02   #25

another smartass reply can`t understand why u act so mighty on forum..i thienk u compensate for real life..

last reply night all
Old 06/29/2011, 23:06   #26

Quote:
another smartass reply can`t understand why u act so mighty on forum..i thienk u compensate for real life..

last reply night all
That's what makes us different,I'm actually smarter than you and that's my advantage. Such idiots like you can never bring any real argument to a discussion nor something smart,so actually it is just another senseless talk.

My last posts concering you here as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2011, 23:16   #27

so Iorveth , KingLi are you going to thank each other on every comment you make?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2011, 23:25   #28

elite*gold: 2
this thread just made my day...

*this community is getting more stupid day by day..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2011, 23:27   #29

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
Hdurffshfhfhfh oh *** I'm so retarded hrfrrhfhfhfhfhhf so ******* retarded
pzlz hrdurfff T_T

plz thx,oqe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorveth View Post
Why on earth I need wpe pro to inject packets?
Because Im not working with sro packet tools stuff, so get outta here.

And Im not talking about stallnetwork, found my own exploit to dupe trough everything in sro.+

Edit: pets? hhhh, ur outdated mr. smartass.
Edit2: If do you know so much about GG, then go simly disable it and stop talking so much **** here.

BB
IF Oriya is outdated then what are u?...And explain me one thing u found and exploit...u know it works cuz u tested it right? u duped items using ure method but u actualy can't dupe ure way bcuz gg blocks u oO now im confused...
Closed Thread