Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elite sro gameguard connecting problem :(

Discussion on elite sro gameguard connecting problem :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
elite sro gameguard connecting problem :(

hi guys my game was working fine for a whole week today i try to log in and my gameguard gets stuck on connected i hit retry and nothing happens then it takes me to the gameguard website where it tells me to turn off my internet explorer proxy i did that and it did help so then it tells me to check my system32 file and find host and do some changes i also did that and nothing happend i even tried reinstalling the game and nothing happend....... i tried it about 30 times and it let me in only once.. if anyone knows anything i havnet tried yet please tell me. thanks.

Sorry for double post i wasnt sure where exactly to post it.
Old 06/14/2011, 00:17   #2

turn off your internet connection firewall and will works
Old 06/14/2011, 01:47   #3

did all that.. i found a lot of other people with the same problem.. im starting to think its an issue on gameguards part not me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elite Sro GAMEGUARD NEW PROBLEM :(
06/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
hi guys my game was working fine for a whole week today i try to log in and my gameguard gets stuck on connected i hit retry and nothing happens then it takes me to the gameguard website where it tells me to turn off my internet explorer proxy i did that and it did help so then it tells me to check my system32 file and find host and do some changes i also did that and nothing happend i even tried reinstalling the game and nothing happend....... i tried it about 30 times and it let me in only...
Connecting through Patcher/Gameguard/Bake Ice?
05/18/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
The server I'm trying to bot on uses Bake Ice, I will be trying a few things to get around that so that's likely not the problem, the problem is that the server is in question uses a patcher that connects to the server. If I try to just use L2.exe, it connects to what-I-can-only-assume-to-be Retail, not the Private Server, so the patcher is the only way to connect to the game properly. The problem is that I don't know how to get an IG Walker to connect to the game through a patcher. Any...
GameGuard make a Problem/Gameguard macht probleme
07/21/2008 - Flyff - 9 Replies
Bin nicht der einzigste, der das problem hat, aber wenn ich Flyff starte kommt folgendes: Game guard update was not done. Scan the virus or make some changes in your pc magament programm. Weiß zufällig wer, was ich da machen kann ? Kann man den irgendwie überspringen oder so ? Am besten was legales ;) Hoffe auf schnelle Antwort. ------
Connecting problem
03/22/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi, I have a very big problem. Everytime when I am at te Log-In screen of 2moons I type in my Id and Pw but then there is the message "cannot connect to the server". I tryed many ways to play 2moons but they didn't worked. I also read the thread of acclaim to this connecting probllem and i've tryed all ways. Then i tryed it again... Nothing. :mad: WHAT CAN I DO? Please help me. :confused:
Connecting problem
05/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, i am playing on a private c1 server, using l2walker 10.3.3. After a server restart i can't connect with the bot. I get such error: 15:50:12 Link LoginServer Succeed. 15:50:15 Login LoginServer Succeed. 15:50:40 ->Link GameServer Fail. So as i understand the problem occurs when the bot has to choose the server (e.g. Bartz, etc).