Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*HOT* New psro coming up april *HOT*

Discussion on *HOT* New psro coming up april *HOT* within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/13/2008, 16:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Stupid fakeres, thats the SrEmulator, i can do the same you can play it right now so nothing special, this is ols news.
Old 03/13/2008, 19:52   #32

I think its funny people are claiming they have an emulator in the works by using the only working emulator there is, and claiming it as theirs. Anyone using the sremu should do a little research on their web page. They are not going to release the emulator server files. The current emulator which is in VB6 will be coded in C+ along with the server files. There will be a server you can download with a maximum of 1 connection to it to test builds out. I only hope there is someone out there that will release an emulator for our own use but it really looks unlikely as of now.
Old 03/13/2008, 19:55   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
No it doesnt,, There is a emulator,,, From clearscreen and his team,, just look at the forum here and you will find it
Old 03/13/2008, 22:32   #34

Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chernobyl View Post
I think its funny people are claiming they have an emulator in the works by using the only working emulator there is, and claiming it as theirs. Anyone using the sremu should do a little research on their web page. They are not going to release the emulator server files. The current emulator which is in VB6 will be coded in C+ along with the server files. There will be a server you can download with a maximum of 1 connection to it to test builds out. I only hope there is someone out there that will release an emulator for our own use but it really looks unlikely as of now.
Yea I agree but BOSServer is the real deal they are really going to make a server based in Dallas, Texas and that is the emu that he is using and no they are not going to be using the emu to make the pserver they are going to do something else and beta testing starts in June so not sure when the server is opening
Old 03/14/2008, 00:41   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
Yea I agree but BOSServer is the real deal they are really going to make a server based in Dallas, Texas and that is the emu that he is using and no they are not going to be using the emu to make the pserver they are going to do something else and beta testing starts in June so not sure when the server is opening
I hope it is true then. As far as I can tell Salter is the only one really working on Sremu right now (or at least he is the only one in the forums talking about his patches). If someone does leak out the server files, it would open up a whole new world (or a can of worms depending how you look at it).

BTW lolpp, did you figure out how to do the multiplayer yet? I was going to mention to you the windows firewall might have been blocking the incoming connections.
Old 03/14/2008, 01:01   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chernobyl View Post
I hope it is true then. As far as I can tell Salter is the only one really working on Sremu right now (or at least he is the only one in the forums talking about his patches). If someone does leak out the server files, it would open up a whole new world (or a can of worms depending how you look at it).

BTW lolpp, did you figure out how to do the multiplayer yet? I was going to mention to you the windows firewall might have been blocking the incoming connections.
Not yet I talked to the netgear people for like 2 hours and couldn't get it too work so I was really **** so Ima call hamachi tomorrow to ask them what the exact ports are.
And yea I think BOSServers is the real deal they been working on this project for a really long time even though there were set back they are going to come thru and beta testing start June 22 2008 i have confirm that
Old 03/14/2008, 02:18   #37

This server is a possiblity the pics seem believable cuz u can't photoshop items in and i havnt been able to get any items to go on the ground when i do the darkinc emu so lets hope and see what happens
Old 03/14/2008, 03:36   #38

Well they aren't going to use the darkinc emu to make the pserver they are using another emu but that just some pic of the darkinc emu they were testing out and you can drop items and pick them up in the new Rev 60
Old 03/14/2008, 07:26   #39

But still, as it says on the site " there is no set date for opening" but they would start beta test in April not June, so you wont have to wait as long to beta test, I guess in like june--July the server will be public
Old 03/14/2008, 20:52   #40

the images are made with the help of clearscreens emulator
Old 03/14/2008, 21:02   #41

Just go to the forums they have, it gives you some information regarding the server.
Old 03/14/2008, 21:05   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavenoname View Post
Just go to the forums they have, it gives you some information regarding the server.
Yea the forum has everything there and it has a lot of detail about the new server that gonna open so you guys should check it out if you have question