Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Public Opinion about E-Sro

Discussion on Public Opinion about E-Sro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: What is your opinion about E-Sro ?
The server is a huge fail,the files fallen in wrong hands,in other words total fail ! 59 26.58%
Total waste of time,noob admins,full of problems/bugs,for me this server is pure trash ! 12 5.41%
I am just really disappointed with this server,I was expecting something much better,wtv anyway ! 16 7.21%
Server is a fail atm,but I play just 4fun,I don't care about anything else ! 22 9.91%
A little disappointed with it,hope that they will fix things up eventually,who knows?! 51 22.97%
I haven't got so much fun into a pserver before,but I'd kick admin's for the bad things! 20 9.01%
I just love it,It's brilliant,best server so far with minor bugs and issues but they'll fix it 42 18.92%
Voters: 222. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/25/2011, 15:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi :P View Post
You should go to your zszc threads back man.
I got the same equal rights to leave my opinion as you have in this thread.

If you don't like it just simply ignore it, oke mens?

Ont: I voted for #1 in my opinion this server is a huge failure.

I got a feeling that he's only running the server files, there's no gm or not a community at all. You could do whatever you wanna do on this server.
More likely anarchy if it's the right word for it.
Old 05/25/2011, 16:01   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
So basically you're whining because there is only one option about loving eliteSRO and all the other options are about how sucky eliteSRO is?
I didn't even look at the poll options actually, so no comment.

It's obvious these guys are new to running a silkroad server, but obviously they were doing something right to get a hold of files like this while everyone else just criticizes them on the sidelines right?

I don't have any reason to defend eSRO but they have great potential and many will agree it's a fun server to play on and staff aren't SRO geeks themselves so no worries about staff abuse, staff corruption within the game, so all that's left is to fix this login problem.

And still the OP is so impatient that he makes a spam thread like this to ask an obvious question that he could answer himself if he had common sense; OF COURSE we will think the server fails or if there are annoying log-in problems like this!

Keep in mind they have monthly server fees to take care of and probably barely getting any donations to help pay it, so I trust they'll fix the log-in problems soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2011, 16:28   #33

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
uuhm this server will also be the same as zszc swsro ect within a few years. for now it's the best but at least emulated servers have a future they can be custom made and you can create other events than "find the gm" or "Me big GM spawns 100 unqiues"
So true.
Old 05/25/2011, 16:34   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
Give it time, possibly there is no functional exploit, who knows, but just give it time and let people play and we will see, if there's an exploit they won't be able to fix it.

@KingLi have you tested out your SP exploit on this server? It should work, shouldn't It?

Also let KingLi play a bit with pk2, he may discover any exploit too
I see you've played to much zszc/swsro. That exploit only exist on out-dated files, Like zszc/swsro. Esro has the 100 cap files. So if you can't find any sort of exploit on isro you will most certainly NOT find it in esro.
Old 05/25/2011, 16:38   #35

owh It would be just a matter of time before someone find an exploits.
like the speed drug exploit in isro or the advanced elixer bug.
if one of those are in esro they probably won't be able to fix it
Old 05/25/2011, 19:26   #36

thanks for the feedback guys sometimes I love to listen to ppl's opinions
Old 05/25/2011, 21:27   #37

elite*gold: 20
I so have to agree with kevin owner, but coding a fully working 100% Emulator takes some time, but when the first emulator comes out, for a low price, like 200/300$, then emulators are going to rule the silkroad private server scene.
Old 05/25/2011, 21:32   #38

You think this files got leaked?You are wrong.
Fallen in wrong hands?Well he got the money for it.
Old 05/25/2011, 21:40   #39

The server is a huge fail,the files fallen in wrong hands,in other words total fail !

Yep, wrong hands. Should be better in my hands xD
Old 05/25/2011, 21:42   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
I didn't even look at the poll options actually, so no comment.

It's obvious these guys are new to running a silkroad server, but obviously they were doing something right to get a hold of files like this while everyone else just criticizes them on the sidelines right?

I don't have any reason to defend eSRO but they have great potential and many will agree it's a fun server to play on and staff aren't SRO geeks themselves so no worries about staff abuse, staff corruption within the game, so all that's left is to fix this login problem.

And still the OP is so impatient that he makes a spam thread like this to ask an obvious question that he could answer himself if he had common sense; OF COURSE we will think the server fails or if there are annoying log-in problems like this!

Keep in mind they have monthly server fees to take care of and probably barely getting any donations to help pay it, so I trust they'll fix the log-in problems soon.
He asked the question because he haven't played for a week. Have even read his 1st post yet?

Ontopic: Voted for nr 1.

This server HAD potential to be the best. But with guys running a silkroad server and have no clue about what they are doing it's just a huge failure of them. They know how to set up a server but with no knowledge and game experience of silkroad at all then it just fails. You gotta have some experience before setting a server up. That's my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2011, 21:43   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Veteran> View Post
You think this files got leaked?You are wrong.
Fallen in wrong hands?Well he got the money for it.
Any proof or sentence to cover that confirmation ?!
And yeah,what good is for a farmer to own a total new revolutionary farm just because he had money to buy it if he doesn't know **** about how to use it,he'l still do it like he was used to...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2011, 23:14   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
I see you've played to much zszc/swsro. That exploit only exist on out-dated files, Like zszc/swsro. Esro has the 100 cap files. So if you can't find any sort of exploit on isro you will most certainly NOT find it in esro.
Yea but there are 2 points to take into account:

1st. There may be exploits, maybe not discovered yet but if people plays this server just as much as other chinese ones has been played is matter of time they discover a new exploit.

2. This is not isro, maybe It's files but this guys aren't experienced on it, is matter of time they leave a flaw, just thinking if they dare to update something, I am sure It will get exploitable by the time xD

By the way the SP exploit worked on all silkroad versions if i am not wrong, and I am wrong I am sure that worked on updated SRO version (dunno if in international one). So... is just matter of time, I am sure that even in ZSZC & ISRO there's an awesome exploit still waiting there to be discovered
Old 05/26/2011, 02:13   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
Yea but there are 2 points to take into account:

1st. There may be exploits, maybe not discovered yet but if people plays this server just as much as other chinese ones has been played is matter of time they discover a new exploit.

2. This is not isro, maybe It's files but this guys aren't experienced on it, is matter of time they leave a flaw, just thinking if they dare to update something, I am sure It will get exploitable by the time xD

By the way the SP exploit worked on all silkroad versions if i am not wrong, and I am wrong I am sure that worked on updated SRO version (dunno if in international one). So... is just matter of time, I am sure that even in ZSZC & ISRO there's an awesome exploit still waiting there to be discovered
There's an exploit on zszc which you'll able to ban anyone in game. But at this time it's not published yet
Old 05/26/2011, 02:48   #44

@UP
lol, don't download it noobs it will destroy ur windows xD
Old 05/26/2011, 02:51   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
@UP
lol, don't download it noobs it will destroy ur windows xD
Aww you just want GM mode all to your self ehh?
It won't destroy your windows only make it sneeze lol