Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Crash Problem!!!

Discussion on ZSZC Crash Problem!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Crash Problem!!!

im so mad right now -.- im like 1 month trying to figure out wtf is that Crash problem !!!!
when ever im trying to log in into the game world, its crashes the **** out of the game!!
im like 1month or 3 weeks trying to search for any solution !!
i cant find anything!!!!
PLEASE if someone has the same problem and a solution for it please contact me!!

Sry. im in rush so THX for checking!!
Old 01/29/2011, 16:28   #2

what it does when it crashes ? u got an error ? or ? ..
if u do have an error when it crashes .. ehat kind of error it is ? .
thank you

~°udaLandiic
Old 01/29/2011, 17:51   #3

its just crash the game with no error... nothing..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Crash Problem!!!
04/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi Guys. so my problem is, when ever i'm moving on jangan its crashes me... i have the 1.687 patch installed !! how am i getting crashed? 1)logging in to the char screen. 2)logging ingame world. 3)moving a lil bit in jangan. 4)KABOOOOM, Crash. and its crashes me always when i'm moving in jangan(didn't tested it in DW, had no chance to go there because of the crashes)and i'm still level 1!!
Problem| ZSZC Fire/Water crash
01/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I cant play water or fire server.. im not botting so its not because of this. I put the loader to login and when im logging to the char select it suddently gets out of the game. I dont even see the players and the game crash. no errors nothing. I logged in like 10 times and it keep happning to me, I cant play! what can I do?
ZSZC disconnect/crash problem
09/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When i select my char and click the START button,the game suddenly crashes with no error :confused: i use private server loader,unmark english patch and it still doesn't work.... Sorry if i posted on the wrong section :)
ZsZc login crash problem solution
07/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Hi i had the login crash problem too but i did not find any solution for it , but after alot of trying i figured out a solution that worked for me . It's was so simple that i didn't even think about it , so i just patched my sro again with the 1.677 even if it was 1.677 and select the sro_client in the DEP I wish it helps you guys . Good luck