Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swsro 2 dbbot

Discussion on Swsro 2 dbbot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Swsro 2 dbbot

Can someone please post a link or upload everything i need to run the db bot for swsro 2 ive looked for countless amounts of hours and i cant find it and i went to the db bot site but those wont let me download it for some reason. Or point me in the right direction for finding them. Thank you
Old 01/26/2011, 23:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeko12 View Post
Can someone please post a link or upload everything i need to run the db bot for swsro 2 ive looked for countless amounts of hours and i cant find it and i went to the db bot site but those wont let me download it for some reason. Or point me in the right direction for finding them. Thank you
You can find all the versions in the forum ^ ColdFever NOex
Or you can look at the forum srokey it has posted a version of the bot 1.3a

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help (dbbot)
11/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hey... i have a problem with db bot 1.3a when i start the bot than i get this error http://www.imagebanana.com/view/babm1tos/Unbenann t32.jpg http://www.imagebanana.com/view/babm1tos/Unbenann t32.jpg
[SWSRO-DBBOT] WINDOWS 7 64BIT PROBLEM.
07/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7931/bugnamordz ie.png When I'M trying to click Add skill or Add buff i got this error. Anyone Can help me ? Thanks.
DbBot
06/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Lookin fo workin dbbot wit loop n atk. re:1366x768:confused::confused:
DBbot Swsro 2 Help
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
So, i download dbbotCrack and dbBot. I attempt to run Srproxy.exe, and it says i dont have permission to run it. (im administator and only user on pc.) I turn read-only off and attempt to run srproxy again and it says i dont have permission. So i look back at the settings and read only is back on. I have the same problem for the crack. (SRO-Dbbotcrack.exe) It does exact same thing.
Hi all :(, Any One Can Help Me with dbbot??
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have a 64bit system Seven home edit, I do everything as shown everything in this video tutorial, but I can not connect at all to make this at least once caught the bot, ((SwSro2 logs on and not once have I did not detect any form of what I do?