Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to pick special mobs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to pick special mobs

Alright, i like botting in mobs just to get items, sos and ***** like that, but i just don't know which mobs i should go to because some of them give more items than others...

sure, I'm looking for a mob that gives me SOS and elixirs

I'm specifically looking for sos weapons because some mobs give more protector items than weapon....

Required mob levels: 1-30

Any place, any mob between the mentioned levels would be great.....

Salut

Old 12/26/2010, 00:12   #2

SOMEONE REPLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Old 12/26/2010, 00:18   #3

there's no such thing in Silkroad all Mobs are even Drobs etc just find a easy kill mob and higher lvl than the others also
Old 12/26/2010, 12:18   #4

i didn't know that...

btw sasuke dies

Old 12/26/2010, 12:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0_king_000 View Post
Alright, i like botting in mobs just to get items, sos and ***** like that, but i just don't know which mobs i should go to because some of them give more items than others...

sure, I'm looking for a mob that gives me SOS and elixirs

I'm specifically looking for sos weapons because some mobs give more protector items than weapon....

Required mob levels: 1-30

Any place, any mob between the mentioned levels would be great.....

Salut
FAIL!
Old 12/26/2010, 21:44   #6

the only thing u might do is level against mobs about 3-4 lvl under your level, they drop more then even lvl mobs, for example ur lvl is 25 = u level against 22-23 mobs but dropchances are always the same, just go down with higher lvl
Old 12/26/2010, 21:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by deive333 View Post
FAIL!
Its not a fail, this here is an "ask the experts" forum so every question is there to be answered whatever it is, there are "noobs" who ask and "pros" who answer so gtfo with ur fail ****

« Sro Db Bot ?? | Question: ZSZC DB-BOT After New Patch »