Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] ERROR WHILE LOGGING IN

Discussion on [ZSZC] ERROR WHILE LOGGING IN within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC] ERROR WHILE LOGGING IN

Hi expers, hi everyone.

Well i was playing at zszc fire server, and i got crash, now in Lithuania 21:51pm and the problem is, that when i start to push enter (with no dc) after few times game just closes and DEKSTOP appears..

Anyone know's what to do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC - problem with logging in?
10/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey all I recently got an acc on ZSZC sro for which im super happy ^^ and i downloaded all and all is good except when i choose server start and i log in it usually is crowded and it tells me server is full try again later and it automaticly Disconects me with the message You have been disconected from the server! and i can only click ok.. soo Any help?
[Help]Logging in Error
12/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Problem: anytime I try to log into my server it always says verifyign username and password, then it reamains there. I have repeatedly checked every one of my Binary files (Accserver, Gameserver) and there is no error ahve eveyrhting right, others have looked at uit and told me that there is no error, ive tried everything, 127.0.0.1, hamachi and my ip it wont work the accserver msgserver and npcserver all connect and are fine only the client doesnt connect, i found out that it only works if i...
[ecSRO]* logging screen error *
08/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hello peeps I've tryed to log into my ecsro account today and I'm always getting this error --> http://www.bild-upload.de/uploads/80b70ed3f0egggg. jpg I also tryed to log in with my archer and everything worked fine,does it mean my account is bugged or something Oo? Didn't play ecsro for about 3 weeks now I just came back from my vacations.=/ would be awesome if someone could help me I'd like to play again,thanks in advance!
Error on logging in Requiem
06/20/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I have downloaded the latest client and patch it successfully, but when i try to log-in its saying "Error" - "You need to purchase a subscription plan" do you guys get the same error? or this game aint free no more?:eek: