Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] anyone else getting constant dc'ing after 30secs ingame?

Discussion on [ZSZC] anyone else getting constant dc'ing after 30secs ingame? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC] anyone else getting constant dc'ing after 30secs ingame?

I keep getting constant dc'ing after being in the game for 30 seconds to 5 minutes, with and without a bot. this started yesterday, but stopped late last night. now it's happening again. anyone else having this problem? or know whats possibly causing it?
Old 10/15/2010, 12:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
i had the same problem just reinstall the game if it wont work download the game again then it have to work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dc'ing by skills
05/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
When i add skills to db-bot. and press start , in 1sec. i have dc. Im 114 glavie. I tried all skills but everytime dc. help pls
Dc'ing after CSV editing
05/01/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hi, I get dc after CSV editing every time i log into the game. i stay online for 1 or 2 min and dc. I tired to edit data also and i have the same problem dc. i dunno what to do please help me. **btw i use nublers launcher** thanks in advance.
DC'ing using Stall Network Search...
04/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
After this week's inspection and SRO file updates.... I DC whenever I try to use stall network and select Alchemy > Elixirs and Search. I can search for other items but when I do the above search I have no items listed and then DC after like 5 seconds. I'm wondering did the update did not go correctly and I may have a corrupt SRO file?
Constant DC?
04/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Ok, i have a problem. Since updating to the easter softmod, i have been getting dc'ed constantly. I have everything else closed except Opera internet explorer, so i mean msn, xfire, steam, skype ect... Anybody else got this problem and can anybody offer a solution?