Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

csremu, sse or lyzerk

Discussion on csremu, sse or lyzerk within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: which is better?
CSREMU 17 29.82%
SSE 26 45.61%
Lyzerk 14 24.56%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
csremu, sse or lyzerk

i go to make a private server, i need this

lvl full working

mobs autospawn

PVP full working

which is better?

my english is bad
Old 09/04/2010, 06:05   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
Lyzerk ones is the most stable and complete and this moment.
But if you are going to make a real pserver from an emulator, just forget it. You will not success. If you are not a coder the only way for create an SRO server is getting the real server files.
Old 09/04/2010, 06:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
But if you are going to make a real pserver from an emulator, just forget it. You will not success. If you are not a coder the only way for create an SRO server is getting the real server files.
i need lvl 1 to 90 or 110, and later full pvp

i no need real pserver, i no need pets, i no need other things

i need lvl and pvp more nothing
Old 09/04/2010, 06:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by macr1408 View Post
i need lvl 1 to 90 or 110, and later full pvp

i no need real pserver, i no need pets, i no need other things

i need lvl and pvp more nothing
in your case sse is better
Old 09/04/2010, 06:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
in your case sse is better
i have SSE, but in the pvp i have DC
Old 09/04/2010, 08:55   #6

the best is lyzerk's emu atm..
Old 09/04/2010, 09:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Most stable and complete is SSE(look at pax server, he is runnning without single crash many days). Lyzerk dont have stable emulator , he got many functions putted in without sense(like in dsremu).It is not strange someone buy his files and we didnt saw server opened yet? think about it. Moreover only real version what you get was "sea shadow", that was only non damaged version.
Old 09/04/2010, 10:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
Most stable and complete is SSE(look at pax server, he is runnning without single crash many days). Lyzerk dont have stable emulator , he got many functions putted in without sense(like in dsremu).It is not strange someone buy his files and we didnt saw server opened yet? think about it. Moreover only real version what you get was "sea shadow", that was only non damaged version.
the most stable is lyzerk's emu,but we know that you're a pax-fan..:P
and we saw a server opened,it was really cool,and a lot better than sse(in my opinion)..
I think you are talking about tonyon's emu..we didn't saw a server opened with those files^^
Old 09/04/2010, 11:22   #9

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
Luckily the people who buy the Lyzerk's emu are not brainless retards who spam the epvp section with incomplete emulated servers which worths nothing.
Old 09/06/2010, 01:02   #10

anyone can tell me all options of CRESMU? like lv cap sillks cap,bugs,options have alexandria npc works?have uniques autospawn?work stall,item mall etc?
Old 09/06/2010, 21:47   #11

well ...

i see SSE is more stable for me ... for the new version ... i can put teleport gate in anyware for anyware ... that perfect for me ... like World of the WarCraft : Woltk ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macr1408 View Post
i go to make a private server, i need this

lvl full working

mobs autospawn

PVP full working

which is better?

my english is bad
about making private server ..
do you have Lyzerk emulator first before you ask it ?? sorry for Offensive Question :P
Old 09/06/2010, 23:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobHater View Post
anyone can tell me all options of CRESMU? like lv cap sillks cap,bugs,options have alexandria npc works?have uniques autospawn?work stall,item mall etc?
Well, CSREMU was the first public emu with pvp and many european skills that were working. But i stopped developing it after 1 month, cause i have no time.At this time i would recommand to buy Lyzerks files, they are currently the best public files avaible.