Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Talking to NPC with Packet Sending..

Discussion on Talking to NPC with Packet Sending.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking to NPC with Packet Sending..

Well hi, I have though about an idea: to built an auto alchemier.. well what is it? it just opens the Blacksmith NPC in the city you are spawned, buys the required items (can choose from a list) for example 16 times, then opens Alchemy window and destroys all the weapons you bought and LOOP.

So thats the idea and I havn't seen something like this.. if someone did please give me the link but because I havn't seen I have decided to build one myself if I can.

I coded something in Autoit 3 the does everything I said. 1 Problem in this code > it uses Co-ordinates and ControlSend/ControlClick which means it isn't accurate and most of the times is doing **** after the first loop.

I wanted to ask if someone can help me with sending packets to SRO_Client using Autoit 3 (or if prefered you can recommend another programming language.. I know C# as well just autoit 3 is better for now) like opening the NPC and etc..

I already got the Packets using WPE Pro to capture them. Again 1 Problem > When I close the NPC and tries to send it again through WPE > DC.
I tried to put the packet on Autoit 3 and I have set everything (TCP Service, Socket connected) but when I was trying to send the packet nothing happens on the Client window.. or once I got a D\C nothing helpful.

After this long writing (Sorry about that), anyone who can help?
Old 08/09/2010, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 25
i used to do something like this

use mouse macro recorder it will do it
Old 08/10/2010, 10:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well thats almost the same way I used but it's still not that accurate.. because its affected by lags and etc.. when sending packet there is usually really low chance that the action will not be carried out + you don't need to record macro or use Co-ordinates.