Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SeaEmu shadow] help with launching (not about erors)

Discussion on [SeaEmu shadow] help with launching (not about erors) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [SeaEmu shadow] help with launching (not about erors)

I wana to let people to launch client silkroad with launcher not with loader and (i dont like ->) NOT with hamachi (hamachi sucks). I seen that one people have that . He change media.pk2 i think. Someone can say how to do that or can do gid for that . thanks for reading and for help
Old 07/26/2010, 15:54   #2

here u go! in there is a step right before the hamachi Gui starts! there u can see how it works! btw u need to forward ports to do that!
Old 07/26/2010, 16:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteYA View Post

here u go! in there is a step right before the hamachi Gui starts! there u can see how it works! btw u need to forward ports to do that!
IV. Multiplayer with and without the use of Hamachi.

1) Without using Hamachi.
First you have to get your IP so other users can connect to you. You can do so here.

Copy your IP address and open "config.ini" (located in SeaShadow root folder). Paste your IP on the field "IP". It should look like this: "IP= ***.***.***.X" Where X >= 0; X <= 255.

Run SeaShadow.exe and go back to the link above again (from whom you have gotten your IP address), type in the port field '15779'.

Success: I can see your service on <your ip address> on port (15779). If this is shown on the website then your IP address is static and everybody out there could join your server with no trouble.

If it doesn't show 'success' then I'm afraid there's no way out. Instead you could use Hamachi.

This **** is not working. is there is another way?