Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Sremu

Discussion on About Sremu within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Sremu

Hi Guys

pleaseeee Help Me ...

I have SilkroadOnline ( International ) .. Ver 1.256

Can I Do Server Sremu on This Clinet?

If I can .. Please .. I want Dsremu working With this Clinet

Thanks ..
Old 06/13/2010, 16:43   #2

Dsremu on this ver doesn't work (i think) because it is created for 1.15x and 1.17x versions
Old 07/08/2010, 17:35   #3

me 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
D-SREMU
12/09/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Version in chinese D-SREMU D-SREMU D-SREMU ? What is D-SREMU? D-SREMU is a simulator for the services of the Silk Road. Function, which is currently under study
SrEmu Help
12/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hi guys ... i hope u all fine i need help with the sremu if anyone can help plz this is what i have done : 1-installed silkroad and it's updated to version 1.144. 2-downloaded the cracked sro_client from Thex post. 3-downloaded sremu v110. 4-replaced sro_client with the cracked one. 5-edited the host file with :
[HELP] D-Sremu
08/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I am downloading silkroad full client v1.150. According to this thread, http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-exploi ts-hacks-bots-guides/158501-last-realese-developer -sremu-release-client-1-157-support-compiled-versi on.html, i wanna know how i change to v1.157. I couldn't found v1.157. If there's a way to change to v1.157 manually tell here pls. If not, can someone upload? --'
SREMU REV 78
06/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Does anybody know what silkroad version was used on this version of the SREMU. This is the version I am currently working with, found in that thread: SREmu • View topic - Building SREmu The source can be downloaded with this svn link: svn co https://sremu.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/sremu sremu Download subversion and then put that command above in the command prompt to download it. When it finishes I believe it said "Rev 78" if I remember correct. I don't really know...