Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

silkmod english patch error

Discussion on silkmod english patch error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
silkmod english patch error

when i try to start silkroad with english patch i see only the verison in bottom of screen and i hear the music but i see black screen so i cant log in
i try to turn it on without english patch and it works fine any one know what the problem?
plz help
Old 05/12/2010, 01:15   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
is ur pk2 already english ? and its swsro,zszc,mysro or sjsro ?
Old 06/16/2010, 04:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
WOW stop spamming your absolute rubbish post about hackers you spammer...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
Silkmod error.
10/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys, Iīm having some problems with silkmod... When I try to log on the sw2 using silkmod with all plugins added my client close when I press on "Start". If I log on with silkmod WITHOUT any plugin I can log on my char without problems but then I donīt have auto pot. Could someone tell me how to fix it? Thanks.
Silkmod error
08/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
So, i am using original sro_client.exe and i still get an error "please execute "silkroad.exe"" i am playing on ZSZC, btw i have good SilkMod files and right sro_cleint.exe cuz my friend sent me which he is using, so i dont get when do i get this error, any help please?
SilkMod (Launcher)/ SWSRO Error ! Help plz
06/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, well when i start SilkMod to start SWSRO i get this error: http://i48.tinypic.com/t059hh.jpg This just started happening a couple hours ago. I also try opening the client with sro-db bot but the client never opens, i gets frozen in the Game Shield or w/e thats called. Anyways, i redownloaded the swsro twice already but its not working Any Help?:confused:
[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac
05/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
At first i want to say THANKS to evopso. He made the english patch + the vachack (also including wallhack and a little buggy speedthingie). All credits go to him! I just made a .rar file out of those 2 folders + readme for thoses who have no clue what to do with that stuff :p Read the readme, it explains everything. I suggest to not use the vacfolder outside the dungeons. HF & GL with it