Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP SRO_CLIENT.EXE

Discussion on HELP SRO_CLIENT.EXE within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
HELP SRO_CLIENT.EXE

I have a client, that the Sro_client.exe has injected a .DLL named : f8lib.dll, and when I try to run that client does not open, I put another Sro_client.exe of another server and all the letters now come out in vietnam, I have already tried with several other sro_client.exe of different silkroad and the letters keep coming to me vietnam , what can I do? ah a sro_client.exe can you remove that DLL? Or, what do you recommend?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone please upload hackshield folder files and silkroad.exe and sro_client.exe
07/17/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
anyone please upload hackshield folder and silkroad.exe and sro_client.exe cause AVG Found some threats on these files and game doesn't work anymore.
sro_client.exe & silkroad.exe
04/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, could someone upload the needed sro_client.exe/silkroad.exe files for running blackrogue server files client?? It's important.. I can't download the full esro client since my internet sucks.. Would be very kind of you ;)
Need ZsZc 1.690 patch + silkroad.exe and SRO_Client.exe
05/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Title says it all can any1 give me the download link im trying to get DB-Bot work thx!
[search]Silkroad MultiClient only sro_client.exe and silkroad.exe not any tool
01/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi i am searching for a Sro multiclient i searh only the sro_client.exe and silkroad.exe i dont want any tool for multiclient