Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holy Water

Discussion on Holy Water within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Holy Water

Hello everyone, my uniques in Holy Water do not just show up, and try to make them spawn me manually with a query but it does not work, check in the Nest in the column count = 1 so that's fine ... the only ones that appear are Sphinx, Horus and nothing else, the others do not appear

I can make them appear with the command / loadmonster or / zoe2, but they do not appear in the Holy Water

If anyone can help me thank you very much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>water-war-water on water server
06/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
lvl 126 super +4 all free items and archer lvl 131 super +2items and +3...sell both for db on that server
T> Water-Water lvl 113 and Water-Fire lvl 101
07/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my Water-Water lvl 113 or my Water-Fire lvl 101 both are naked with low equippment i just search a Account on Ceberus its dont must be a reborn just lvl 100-110 but it can be reborn for more information you can add me in msn or icq icq : 336-587-770 msn: [email protected] sry for my bad english
water water water?
06/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
is it pointless? plz leave explanation
help with a water>water>water
03/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
i have a i believe 110>125>xx water water water and i am almost 70... i can get a super SDG SDG +5 wand on my server from my best friend for its price. IF i did so where could i lvl as a 70 as a water tao? i can put on an elite war armor ive been told and lvl with it and at 100 go lab by lving it up to 100 in market. any more sugestions?
s> water - water - water tao
01/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my water - water - water tao on server Taurus. i prefer money. I only have paypal so thats the only option. Any offers are welcome.