Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

List of known bugs/exploits in vSRO files

Discussion on List of known bugs/exploits in vSRO files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question List of known bugs/exploits in vSRO files

I'm looking for a list or something similar for vSRO files which includes bugs/exloits like the copy bug, how to adjust quests (if possible client sided) etc.
Talked to a couple of guys and they kept on saying it's common knowledge which I appareantly don't have

Appreciate every effort!
Old 08/09/2018, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 135
You'll face more problems while working on Vsro files however you have to figure out what problems it has , try to fix some ask for some etc..

it's also an common knowledge which ppl gets while spend many years working on sro , none will give out all of them on a Cup of gold !

copy / dupe bugs are on old files like ecsro/jsro etc..

Regards.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Known FlyFF Exploits List
06/05/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 13 Replies
Any1 here know the complete list of all flyff exploits that have been patched ? goes some thing like this : ~ Infiltration ~ Dupe in guild bank ~ Siege npc cheat engine exploit to cancel the participation and get unlimited penya from it ~ Extra Bag Dupe exploit ~ etc. any1 got like a full list of all this fixed exploits while passing time ?
List of some annoying bugs/non-bugs for 5165
02/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
alright here are some annoying things on 5165. -red bar on the edge of your screen when you have low hp (laggy) -if your blessed you revive at the same spot you are even if you dont use "revive here" it doens't work and if you click "revive" it's just like revive here if your blessed -the cyclone effect doesn't show -i used arco's guide to save halos but i used to be able to only spawn top deputy, now nothing.
[Bugs]I have a few bugs in Jezebelco source![bugs]
05/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hello elitepvpers! When I create an account and login it is in Birthvillage but I can't get out of Birthvillage. Can someone help me whit this?