Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disabled Lines in trade Exploit Details help

Discussion on Disabled Lines in trade Exploit Details help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disabled Lines in trade Exploit Details help

hi guys how can i disabled this 4 lines from exploit trade Details?

i do this but i got error in GameServer

Old 07/18/2018, 02:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't mess things you don't know how to work with.

Remove the lines from media file.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to trade a powerful exploit for summoner exploit.
05/11/2020 - Blade & Soul - 16 Replies
I called this exploit "Ghosting" this exploit was discovered by me and my brother. This exploit is PVE only and only in dungeons. Your HP is set at 0 "you are dead" You can run and fly "you are free" You can run up to enemies including bosses and not be seen "You are in spirit" You can attack any mob including bosses and they will not react "Possession" Reek dungeon loot and become dead rich. I've sold this exploit privately to three people and now looking to trade for the summoner...
Trade Exploit Details Bug
07/17/2018 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys! Having a bug at the Trade export window when i scroll down more than Samarkand city on the % i got crash the client the only city that let’s me scroll down is when i choose Alexandria. Also when i finish my trade at any city i get the normal gold that i would normally get on any city but once i go and sell my goods at Alexandria i get 1% of the whole profit. https://i.imgur.com/zeLHX05.png up...
[RELEASE]8 BALL POOL CHEAT LINES | LONG LINES | 2018 WORKING
04/16/2018 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Since i dont see any 8 ball pool cheats on here i thought i would post this one. (First time im making a thread on elitepvpe sry if i suck ) First of you need to have cheat engine installed, so go ahead and install it from their official website. 1. Open up 8 ball pool in any way you want (explorer,firefox,chrome, etc..) 2. Download and Run the .Exe file found inside the .rar i shared on here. 2. Press the browser list and choose the application you are running the game on and then...
set option or lines i need help plz..!!
04/05/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey guyz, could any one tell me how to change set lines or options willingly ! {in dekaron private servers of course} For example i have summy armor and suppose there are no lines or random lines how can i make these line for instance +35 increase defense and apply it on the game and for the whole set like that.. It would be kind of u and of course i would be thankful to u if u explained by photos or a video... And if u didn't got what i mean feel free asking me to clarify more better .....
Lines through screen. [Help]
01/06/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I have these random lines going through my screen, it looks like the interface but how would I fix this? It happens on 2 different clients that have nothing to do with each other, And I use to use one of these clients for my old server. http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/479/7527551.jp g