Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crash after seconds rom log in help please

Discussion on Crash after seconds rom log in help please within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crash after seconds rom log in help please

dears i have setup my new server and i checked every thing in my rist log in with GM character it is go well but ater i try to edit my charcter with SMC_Indpendent i have faced crash every time i'm trying to log in and i tried to make new acc and clean data but i faced same problem help me please
Old 05/16/2018, 11:59   #2

smc crash
check the gm password md5 again
and check anew smc
and check the IP in a folder smc
Old 05/16/2018, 17:39   #3

Can you help me with link for smc clean

I think the problem cause my pc performance the ram is 2 giga and low processor can i solve this by any app to decrease loading on rams and processor

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

After trying i found problem not from my pc but i have crashed cause i m inly open janngan when i moved in it some places i have crashed now i m trying to open some places too and i will see what will be happen thanks at all
Old 05/19/2018, 17:40   #4

with 2gb you won't be able to open a server, not even for yourself, I got my test server and it's a ram-eater with only china and 0 mobs in map, it uses almost all my 4gb of ram