Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MOBS RATE NOT RESPOWN RATE

Discussion on MOBS RATE NOT RESPOWN RATE within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Exclamation MOBS RATE NOT RESPOWN RATE

HELLO EVERY ONE I HOPE U HAVING A GOOD DAY BECAUSE IAM HAVING A GOODDAY, so here is my question i know its pretty silly question because u are AWESOMES GUYS but iam not, iam just newbie on this, so how can i increase the mobs, not the respown rate, the mobs rate, wish means lets say in ong area we have 1000 ongs i want to make it 2000 ongs, got it ? more examples, lets say u are in a place in sro and there's 5 monisters around u , i want to make it 10 monisters around u , wish means MORE MOBS IN THE GAME, not the respown after kill rate , FOCUS please , because i have been looking for this since i born , I HOPE I GET ANSWER FOR THIS BECAUSE I REALY NEED IT, PLEASE MAKE UR ANSWER AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE AS I MANTIONED BEFORE IAM NEWBIE BUT IAM SMART ASWELL
thanks and best wishes for u guys
Old 01/18/2018, 18:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
The frist do you need make is get a 2nd Gameserver because you can get only around 50k Object spawn from 1 Gameserver, the Spawn and Respawn Be Area is in
Tab_RefNest
you can fine the ID From the mobs comparing the id from refobjcommon with Tab_RefTactics, in the Tab_RefTactics
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2018, 10:55   #3

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by loader8 View Post
The frist do you need make is get a 2nd Gameserver because you can get only around 50k Object spawn from 1 Gameserver, the Spawn and Respawn Be Area is in
Tab_RefNest
you can fine the ID From the mobs comparing the id from refobjcommon with Tab_RefTactics, in the Tab_RefTactics
i had alexandria and i disabled the map of it, now i have no alexandria, can i take that mobs count in Alexandria to increase the mobs in the maps now ? i mean lets say i had 10.000k mobs in Alexandria and now i disabled it, can i put those 10k mobs for other areas like Hotan-Down-Jangan-JanganCave-etc...
Old 01/19/2018, 17:51   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
i had alexandria and i disabled the map of it, now i have no alexandria, can i take that mobs count in Alexandria to increase the mobs in the maps now ? i mean lets say i had 10.000k mobs in Alexandria and now i disabled it, can i put those 10k mobs for other areas like Hotan-Down-Jangan-JanganCave-etc...
yes you can do that, disabled the spawn in RefNest or change the spawn to 0
from mobs 101+
Closed Thread