Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

srZor has stopped working

Discussion on srZor has stopped working within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
srZor has stopped working

I use Srzor over the course of the day, and after 12 hours, will be stop what's the problem?
Photo of error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SrZor CTF reward
04/27/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm using SrZor last version. CTF reward system not working. rewardItemCode=ITEM_ETC_E080723_ICETROPHY rewardItemParam1=ITEM_MALL_GODBLESS rewardItemParam2=ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_BIGATTACHDRES S_2013_HAT rewardItemParam3=ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_W_BIGATTACHDRES S_2013_HAT rewardItemParam4=ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_BIGATTACHDRES S_2013 rewardItemParam5=ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_W_BIGATTACHDRES S_2013 rewardItemParam6=ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_BIGATTACHDRES S_2013_ATTACH
L2 has stopped working error on W7
06/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hey, I have been trying to get my friend who has windows 7 beta onto a private server i play for a while now, the server uses an l2encdec patch and GG disable dlls and uses loaderct1++ to run. Anyways when he gets everything installed and ready and runs loaderct1++ the dos prompt shows as it should and a couple loading dots go by then the L2 splash screen comes up and then the error "L2 has stopped working" comes up and the game closes, is there anyway to fix this?
Has logbot stopped working for anyone else??
04/23/2008 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
has logbot stopped working for anyone else,it just wont buy logs,i dont get it.If you see this rookie take a look please,+K for whoever fixes it...
has logbot stopped working for anyone else??
03/14/2008 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
has logbot stopped working for anyone else...it just wont buy logs,i dont get it...rookie have a look please...thx
zoom has stopped working
05/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
can anybody tell how to fix?