Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not getting exp from mobs

Discussion on Not getting exp from mobs within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Not getting exp from mobs

This is the first time i have encountered this on the server i have been using, i have been playing (botting) for 6 hourish so far fine but then all of a sudden i get no exp from any mobs?
Old 07/18/2017, 10:28   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
greenbook is active
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2017, 10:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks Snow*

So far i have disabled it in Gameserver.exe (with fix rates)

edited this in server.cfg
Code:
//HourForMeterRateLevelFirst	22
//HourForMeterRateLevelSecond	23
Ok just read that having the // cancels it gonna remove it and give it a test.

Fixed!: I removed the // from the lines above and it worked i get exp again. Thanks Snow* for pointing me in the right direction +1 Snow*
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need jupiter mobs codes (( MOBS not unqiues ))
10/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Lock the thread, i found it Thanks.
Not getting exp or sp or drops when killing mobs
08/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Today this happened from nothing none of monsters drops anything, and im not getting any sp or xp. How can I resolve this? -.-
Not getting EXP on my second job??????????
11/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hi! Im new to RoM and im level 11, and have gotten my second job as a Scout. Now i wonder why i ain't getting any exp as a scout? Even if i kill with a bow
[Guide] Avoid getting disconnected and getting banned while using CB + CR
04/16/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I've already posted this as a part of my guide before but I will post it again to help new users. - Avoid pressing F12 while running Cabal Bot and Cabal Rider. Why? - F12 key function for Cabal Rider is for Start Bot - F12 key function for Cabal Bot is for stacking hp and mp potions - So if you press F12 to start training your bot for cabal rider, it will also stack pots because you're also running Cabal Bot. This will lead to a probable ban and being...
Having problems getting on cabal8 well come in!! my guild on getting on cabal8 :D
06/07/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hey guys Supermario here to Save you all from your cabal8 troubles so lets get started. Cabal_Online_CHNo_eng.rar - FileFront.com Full client updated + patch from cabal8 server. NO MORE PROBLEMS WITH AGREEMENT. FIRST RUN GAME WITHOUT TRANSLATION AND ACCEPT AGREEMENT AND NEXT COPY TRANSLATE that has everything you'll need then download this