Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Crash with pets fellow

Discussion on Help Crash with pets fellow within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/15/2017, 02:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
up
Old 03/15/2017, 11:28   #17

elite*gold: 50
My honest opinion is, do not use fellow pets. They do not bring anything else than headache and problems you need to address.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fellow pets
12/16/2016 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello epvpers, does anybody have and would like to share all fellow pets database lines and media/data files? Thank you in advance! ^^
Fellow Pets
02/08/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello all , i was wondering if anyone has or has had the same problem that i am having with fellow pets , you can buy them but half of them show up as dead even though you can still summon them , in your inventory they show up as dead and the icon is all dark just like a dead attack pet , i have been searching the whole database and found nothing yet as to any difference between the ones that show up as alive and the ones that show up as dead . any help would be appreciated , Thanks
Predator SRO | Cap 110 | New system | New fellow pets | New avatars | New grab pets
01/31/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 30 Replies
Rates/Cap: EXP & SP Rate: 70x Party EXP Rate: 80x Drop Rate: 70x Gold drop Rate: 15x Alchemy rate : 1x Magic POP rate : 1x Job Rate : 1x Sox drop rate : 3x Lvl cap: 110
Predator SRO | Cap 110 | NEW Fellow Pets | New Grab Pets | PVE/PVP | Mid Rates
01/30/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
Closed. New thread : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-adver tising/3096762-predator-sro-cap-110-new-system-new -fellow-pets-new-avatars-new-grab-pets.html#post26 970855