Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something wrong with CustomCertificationServer

Discussion on Something wrong with CustomCertificationServer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Something wrong with CustomCertificationServer

Hello i wanna create a private server play with friend but i get problem, when i try start vsro CertificationServer

Old 12/06/2016, 23:15   #2

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,185
fix your IP in the ini files :3
Old 12/06/2016, 23:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1QB0SS :3 View Post
I make it

Up
Old 12/10/2016, 06:57   #4

Quote:
I have the same problem but, I think is the Compile.dat & Decompile ... is supposed when I run the Decompile.bat should extract all files inside folder ini...

for example if i delete all files inside folder ini, when i execute the Decompile.dat should extract all files inside folder ini i'm right? well when i execute Decompile.dat nothing happens..

PD: Decompile.dat or compile.dat it close immediatly... is normal? or i have a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpaion223 View Post
I make it

Up
after change all configs.ini i need execute the compiler.dat. żi'm right?
Old 12/10/2016, 08:35   #5

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonami2010 View Post
I have the same problem but, I think is the Compile.dat & Decompile ... is supposed when I run the Decompile.bat should extract all files inside folder ini...

for example if i delete all files inside folder ini, when i execute the Decompile.dat should extract all files inside folder ini i'm right? well when i execute Decompile.dat nothing happens..

PD: Decompile.dat or compile.dat it close immediatly... is normal? or i have a problem?

after change all configs.ini i need execute the compiler.dat. żi'm right?
Decompile.bat file will decrypt the packt.dat and replace/rewrite the current .ini files

use compile.bat first and then decompile all you want :3
Old 12/10/2016, 16:20   #6

Quote:
Decompile.bat file will decrypt the packt.dat and replace/rewrite the current .ini files

use compile.bat first and then decompile all you want :3
oh wow :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpaion223 View Post
Hello i wanna create a private server play with friend but i get problem, when i try start vsro CertificationServer

play with friends via Hamachi?
for sure that's a wrong IP
else , go to Services , search for hamachi and activate it from there. Usually Hamachi's generates IP's starting with 25.***.***.***
Check it well and try again...
Old 12/10/2016, 16:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
oh wow :3

play with friends via Hamachi?
for sure that's a wrong IP
else , go to Services , search for hamachi and activate it from there. Usually Hamachi's generates IP's starting with 25.***.***.***
Check it well and try again...
So, with my ip can't play with friends? ofcourse all are in the same network with my wifi.

what's DEP? i searching for help in other Threads and i see coments like this " add to DEP to solve you error "
Old 12/10/2016, 17:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonami2010 View Post
So, with my ip can't play with friends? ofcourse all are in the same network with my wifi.

what's DEP? i searching for help in other Threads and i see coments like this " add to DEP to solve you error "
No, they can't play. DEP is not the real solve of your problem , open CMD with admin rights, type " ipconfig " and check what's IPv4 address. Put that IP in srNodeType.ini also in Server.cfg to be able to open the server modules
Old 12/11/2016, 07:02   #9

Quote:
No, they can't play. DEP is not the real solve of your problem , open CMD with admin rights, type " ipconfig " and check what's IPv4 address. Put that IP in srNodeType.ini also in Server.cfg to be able to open the server modules
Ey men, i have a **** PROBLEM WITH .dat files... i'm change all srglobalservice srNodetyoe srshare but when i execute compile.dat nothing change in packt.dat i'm opening with notepad and i see the old config what's wrong?

Anyone can help me?
PD: i'm format my OS TODAY. and nothing... i'm going to be crazy
Old 12/11/2016, 12:40   #10

add my skype, gonna help you via teamview...
Old 12/11/2016, 21:59   #11

Quote:
add my skype, gonna help you via teamview...
Give me your skipe on private sms!
i have other problem... DownloadServer Close immediatly.. idk why.