Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who else would have changed the pw in swsro?

Discussion on Who else would have changed the pw in swsro? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Who else would have changed the pw in swsro?

well as the question says, to see so many have changed the password in SWSRO I got together a group like that you changed the password for the ADM or the GM can create some validation system to change the password confirmation either by mail or an invitation code or just the nick, with which you can change the password with the site and everyone who ever lost the password in SWSRO

PD: part also know who have lost their password
like that in my game I'm MasterFenix
Old 12/28/2009, 19:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
what is your point?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2009, 19:59   #3

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by naneme View Post
well as the question says, to see so many have changed the password in SWSRO I got together a group like that you changed the password for the ADM or the GM can create some validation system to change the password confirmation either by mail or an invitation code or just the nick, with which you can change the password with the site and everyone who ever lost the password in SWSRO

PD: part also know who have lost their password
like that in my game I'm MasterFenix
I did not understand that. Use points and capital letters.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/28/2009, 20:07   #4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
what is your point?
try that some GM or ADM create a space for recovery PW lost or at least do something to help people who lost them the PW
Old 12/28/2009, 20:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
I did not understand that. Use points and capital letters.
sorry using traductor ^^
Old 12/29/2009, 07:39   #6

There already is a way, you just need ure QQ. Which im sure u dont have, (neither do i )
Old 12/29/2009, 16:33   #7

Received Thanks: 1,517
I really don't know why everyone uses a fake QQ, just make a real QQ (english site):
Old 01/12/2010, 09:07   #8

ok. so if I enter now a valid QQ number, won`t be good cuz first time I registered, I had put a random number. So now, if I want to change password, I have to put that same number as when I registered?!? :|