Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help, need professional mbot experts

Discussion on Please help, need professional mbot experts within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Please help, need professional mbot experts

so.. mbot was working fine for me, until yesterday. For some reason it stopped logging in. That happened after I restarted my pc. Apparently the file named "mbotcrack.dll" gets deleted by my windows automatically whenever I launch the loader and get to the logging screen.. I remember I had that problem prior to that and it worked by disabling my anti virus and my security stuff on windows 10. But it didn't work this time again, like the file would get deleted whenever I launch the loader, and ofc to get it back I have to extract mbot again from the original rar file. And I tried so many methods and workarounds and couldn't get it to work.. my windows thinks that file is a spy/malware and here's a picture demonstrating this
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2.png (2.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 06/20/2016, 11:46   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask t…

#moved…
Old 06/24/2016, 02:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
Just download another mbot crack, I saw LastThief posting one short time ago,
on the other hand, if you trust the crack you have now you can just turn off you anti virus or to insert the file name into the exclusions list of your anti virus.