Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A bug to fix...

Discussion on A bug to fix... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A bug to fix...

If it's the wrong section, dont hate me please.
Now to my specific question..

In our testing phase (offline for normal players) we encountered something strange.

We've tested "goldbotting" to set rates higher or lower depending on the outcome. First day was like that: Decent gold and around 20 stones each kind + - some.
2nd day we'd had still decent gold for that time and around 40 of each kind of stones now here comes the strange one stone kind was a full stack = 1k while the others was 40 after 48 hours so something happened and did them 1k.

After we saw that we tested abit. we seperated each stone of them to 1 and placed them in inventory, storage and pet. teleported after that there was 5 stacks of around 130 and 2 stacks of 50 in storage, rest was still 1. we've checked gamemaschine, database but didnt saw what caused this.

After that we tried it again but this time nothing got "duped" so we let this testaccount how it was till nextday without touching it. Next day it was duped again but on other slots on other storage site.

So where shall i search? How does that happen? is there a "logic" behind that? for my eyes its completly random when it happens and even how much they get duped. Is it a old bug/exploit? i've googled but nothing that i read helps me in any way..

Thanks
Old 05/22/2016, 18:36   #2

are you using silk per hour on your database ?
Old 05/25/2016, 20:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman33 View Post
are you using silk per hour on your database ?
No.
Just silk4vote.
Old 05/26/2016, 14:42   #4

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
There's nothing like "random" when it comes to this.
First off, what server files are you using? Is there something you trigger on teleport that touches _Items table?