Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request bot event from rival sro

Discussion on request bot event from rival sro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request bot event from rival sro

im here requesting the bot event what was used in rival sro
request bot event from rival ****** />

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Big event map Video
08/21/2015 - Seafight - 1 Replies
Hello all. I'm here because i wanted to know if someone could make a video of the big event map, so we can all know the best way to do it. If someone makes the video, thank you!!
Request For Event Hack
07/31/2015 - Dragon City - 2 Replies
Hey guys...there is a new event in DC called Farm Island and you progress in this event using farm cookies. Is there any chance that any modder here can make a farm cookie submit tool or something of the sort that will help us with the event? I and probably many others would be very grateful if a modder releases such a hack :)
[Request] Event id list
10/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Does anyone know the eventid of the lvl up ? I added to my server the autoequipment function but if the players more than 1 lvl on a mob (for example on an Unique) the players doesn't get the full set. So i'd like to execute the procedure on the lvl up but I need the eventid. Thanks.
Request Event Viewer
04/28/2013 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies
Elsa mentioned this a while ago but I cant get the idea out of my head. It seems no1 has produced this tool so I am going to ask! Lets face it, many botters dont even log into the game for days at a time, they miss what events are running etc... (I know I do) Only time I will buy Uri is during MHH but I never know when this is on as I dont stay on website all day. Only time I use booty keys is during LF4 event... etc
jump event request
06/07/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I back to arch lord after about 3 years i was out...(Kiss lv 67 ele on evengarda server if some 1 remember me). I saw there was this jumping event and missed it :( if some 1 can give me an account, i dont care race or class only zian/archon server couz my friends play there too. I would be very happy and thankfull for any jumping account you can give me on my server :) sorry if i post it on wrong section