Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A problem after adding Baghdad

Discussion on A problem after adding Baghdad within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question A problem after adding Baghdad

I have two questions, guys:

1- Why does Baghdad appear unclear on the map?

2-account When he reaches this place he does not move as if there is a dam that prevents him from moving, how can I fix that

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Old 07/30/2020, 21:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,457
some text file missing
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2020, 22:39   #3

The "town images" are located within worldmap_localinfo:
Code:
1	91001	2	interface\worldmap\map\city_jangan.ddj	중국	장안	월드맵	1	0	167	98	16	2	64	64	0	0	0	0	0	1	***
There is a region border where you are, as you can see on your minimap. Maybe you forgot to link your new map chunks. There is a procedure in the database for it. Or the region is not enabled, in this case use "warp" to move your char bejond that point. Then use "addwp" to crete a warp point and warp to the new location. Then try to move and check if the chunk is loaded.
If it is not you will get a dc right after teleporting (no HP/MP shown).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2020, 21:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKeks View Post
The "town images" are located within worldmap_localinfo:
Code:
1	91001	2	interface\worldmap\map\city_jangan.ddj	중국	장안	월드맵	1	0	167	98	16	2	64	64	0	0	0	0	0	1	***
There is a region border where you are, as you can see on your minimap. Maybe you forgot to link your new map chunks. There is a procedure in the database for it. Or the region is not enabled, in this case use "warp" to move your char bejond that point. Then use "addwp" to crete a warp point and warp to the new location. Then try to move and check if the chunk is loaded.
If it is not you will get a dc right after teleporting (no HP/MP shown).
TnQ mate solved