Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJsro question.

Discussion on SJsro question. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question SJsro question.

hey guys,
the first media.pk2 link (in the SjSro discussion thread) doesn't work, it shows a elitepvpers site with: this not a valid link, if it supposed to work please contact the administrator

i hope you guys can help me, i played on SunSro but to much lagg and check there, so i wanna try SjSro
Old 12/04/2009, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Read the thread in my signature....i am deleting every single thread where you request an account in it.This time i deleted the part of your account request.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2009, 19:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
ohh srry man, didn't know that
but when can i register a account for Sjsro, because if the registration topic says: online the registration page doesn't work :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRO(NEW) Question
01/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
the new SJSRO its online or offline?? becouse its write this: The server is undergoing inspection or Updates . connect to bla...bla.bla why is this happend?? someone can give me work madia.pk2 Please Post It Here
SJSRO OLD QUESTION
04/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey I just installed SJSRO trough ECSRO installer and downloaded a pretty old media.pk2 for the SJSRO OLD server, the problem is that when I press Start something pops up saying: Silkroad failed to execute . How do I fix this? Also if it's not asking too much, could anyone link me to the best/most recent sjsro old media at the moment? Thank you
sjsro bot question!
10/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hei guys i wanna use bot on sjsro!what bot do i have to download?? name plz,if u can give me link to bots plz,ty for answers!!
Question. :) SJSro
02/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
Server is offline atm? I wasnt at home and when i left proxy whta i found was working and now it isnt. Server off or i need to find new ip? :)
sjsro question!
02/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Why there are so many lags in sjsro??I can barely move!Will they fix it or something?