Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Publishing a Sro private server to the public

Discussion on Publishing a Sro private server to the public within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Publishing a Sro private server to the public

I have been working on a Silkroad Private server V1.88 for the past like 7 months and i'm still working on it currently, but the other day i was looking on YouTube, reading forums, seeing how i could publish the server after i'm done. i really didn't find anything helpful. if it isn't much can anyone please tell what the the processes of publishing the server be? what sites i can go to and what kind of deals i should be looking for and how stuff would work, like i'm i going to be using FTP to transfer the files and how i would be editing the database when its out.

i would be really thankful if you could leave a comment with sites, i know it depends on your budget and stuff but give me what you think is the average, or best to go with.

Thank you,
Karam1996

Tags
private, server, silkroad