Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot Clientless Mode

Discussion on Mbot Clientless Mode within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot Clientless Mode

Can i use clientless mode with cracked mbot in vsro

when i press kill client the char goes clientless but when i get dc and relog it start a normal client can i make it to relog with clientless mode ?
Old 05/15/2015, 22:55   #2

elite*gold: 87
well, i can help you for free for 1 char (automatic relogin clientlessly)
from 2nd chars it will cost 5$ per char.
P.S. : it's a simple tool which i created and the tool works on only 1 char. if you change charname tool will never work.
talk with me at skype : xutan1337 or private message here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot 8/8pt , laptop, mbot, clientless
06/18/2013 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
About 8/8pt and sbot Hello so first of all, I've wanted to ask if a laptop i5 with 4gb ram could handle 8 clients( sro-r), cause thats tha laptop I get after my final exams( in 8-10days). On top of that I'd like to ask , if Sbot has a working clientless version for sro-r, cause I heard that clientless doesn't work at sro-r. At last but not at least I'd kindly ask for your opinion about mbot and sbot which one is better for an 8/8pt. Also could you explain me how exactly the clientless...
WTS Mbot and Sbot clientless accounts
12/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Mbot and Sbot clientless accounts skype:hell0maker msn:[email protected] yahoo:kashayoy only paypal gifts or paysafecard...
WS Sbot ClientLess and mbot accounts
11/22/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
wts some mbot and sbot clientless mbot expired not charged my contacts in my signature
WTS Sbot ClientLess and mbot accounts
11/21/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WS Sbot ClientLess and mbot accounts Sbotclientless: 3 accounts left mbot : 15 accounts left contacts: skype: hell0maker