Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Several Questions about DB Editing Completely.

Discussion on Several Questions about DB Editing Completely. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Several Questions about DB Editing Completely.

Hello all,
I have a VSRO server which is 90 Cap Eu ch. I just want to change my db to 120 cap just ch, gonna remove all the eu parts including eu items etc. I know that, to do so, I have to add Alexandia and Jupiter as well... I know that im asking so many things to be explained Shortly, I just want to upgrade my server to 120, remove EU.

Thanks in advance for your responses..
Old 03/24/2015, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 77
120 only CH? xD that's pretty weird^^
Anyway i would suggest you to use vsro 188 clean cap 110, change it to 120 and remove eu, adding jupiter will not be that hard.
Old 03/24/2015, 21:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
i would rather choose 110 only ch as well. but the fact that i dont really know how to do that

I have a question. In order to change my db from 90 eu/ch to 110 only ch, what do I have to do exactly. I mean, do I have to find a new 110 ch media.pk2 and just patch it or do I have to edit my SQL as well?