Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server No stuff

Discussion on Private Server No stuff within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server No stuff

Hello i got mine private server online only its clean no weapons or any at npc and i dont have a sro map with database media pk2 and all like others jion your private how i can add a own media pk2 a full client and items in npc and all

its mslq 2005 thx allot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Private Server Stuff (1.12.1 & 3.3.5a)
06/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, with this thread I want to offer a little service including different stuff on private servers. First Offer: I level a character on your desired 1.12.1 WoW private server. On a high experience server like Warsong it takes two days to level from 1-60. On servers like TheRebirth which has x1 exp rate better known as blizzlike exp it takes about a week. 1-60 on servers with x10 exp or more -> 20 Euro (if you provide Bags aswell starting money for skills) else 30 Euro...
WTB PRIVATE SERVER STUFF
02/12/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
MAX 44$ ultimate game card is my offer ...
Private server with good stuff
01/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
can anyone suggest some good private servers with KING ARMOR AND 69 lvl armors and good weapon (partisane...) Thanks
private server stuff :D
07/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Alright I got some questions...... 1.How can I add diffrent maps to the teleport choices? 2.How do I change the name of weapons? 3.How do I change the name of the shopkeepers? 4.How do I change the loading screen bar color? 5.If someone that try's to connect using the client files and hamachi, Do I have to change the ip of my server to the ip of hamachi? Because it keep's saying that they can't connect. 6.How do I change item prices in the shop's? 7.I sort of know how to change the...