Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I remove dimension hole drop from envy and disable acadamy

Discussion on How can I remove dimension hole drop from envy and disable acadamy within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I remove dimension hole drop from envy and disable acadamy

As the title says, I have 2 Questions

First:

How can I remove dimension hold drops when i kill an envy??

Second:

How can I disable acadamy register lines in NPC storage?

Ty so much

still need help pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Query]Disable Drop Tablets, And Add Drop Stones
10/27/2016 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
This query disable all tablet from mobs: Update _RefDropItemAssign set service = 0 where RefItemID between 6295 and 6678 and add stones to drop:
[Question] about disable NPCs / add lucky powder 100% / add item to remove adv plus
02/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys i have searched too much but i didn't found any answer for my question 1. i have disabled NPCs from _refShop @ DB and media.pk but the client don't open 2. how i can add lucky powder 100% 3. how to add item to remove adv plus
remove the drop
11/07/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
how to remove the drop of a certain ID and then add a new id?:confused:
Dimension Hole Collection
03/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well recently i saw a post of all the items u need for the Dimension Hole book collection, but now i cant find it, so could any1 pls tell me all the required items for each Book or give me the link to that post with it? im sorry if u dont understand my english cuz it's not my main language and i really got to pee :)
Disable/Remove Aclaim Advertisement?
02/02/2008 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
hey i was wondering if anyone here know how to disable/remove the Aclaim Advertise pop window?sometimes its so annoying like the one when you get killed and then revive at point were your character is dead as soon as your character revive the advertisement will suddenly pop-up and there's no Close window you have to wait for seconds till its gone specially when mobs cheesing you to death after revive *LOL* -_-' well?